Hog the Bridge 19th Oct 08

I would have thought it would be a struggle to think of a less interesting place for a bike ride, one side of the Severn Bridge to the other!

I would have thought it would be a struggle to think of a less interesting place for a bike ride, one side of the Severn Bridge to the other!

I thought the same trip, it wasn't about the ride but the cameraderie...Thanks for the movie moto :thumb2

I thought the same trip, it wasn't about the ride but the cameraderie...
+1 :thumb
you lucky buggars with nice places to ride forget to easy that not everywhere is as nice.
i wish i had some better places local for bimbling/playing.:thumb2

I was there also with nearly 4000 other uninterested riders:rolleyes: FFS it's was day out, my 11year old got a badge and a T-shirt and I had the joy of watching her when she saw some of the Funny bikes, and ten out ten to the HD club because they raised some serious cash for charity today.
Moto I think I saw you riding up to the top carpark, were you possibly the only 800 there:nenau.
It was the first one I've been to and I'm going to go again next year:thumb2

I was there also with nearly 4000 other uninterested riders:rolleyes: FFS it's was day out, my 11year old got a badge and a T-shirt and I had the joy of watching her when she saw some of the Funny bikes, and ten out ten to the HD club because they raised some serious cash for charity today.
Moto I think I saw you riding up to the top carpark, were you possibly the only 800 there:nenau.
It was the first one I've been to and I'm going to go again next year:thumb2

Could be mate, i was two up with my lovely wife on the back?

Ill be there next year as well :D
cheers

Moto

Back
Top Bottom