Garden sheds, 10'x8' (2.5mx3.0m) sales anywhere?

Timpo

North Wales TRF
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I need a garden shed, advice or recommendations asked for here, hence not quite a 'wanted' yet.....:D
Either a pent or apex roof arrangement.
It needs to be ten foot across the front with door and then eight foot deep.
Have you seen any sales or deals on your travels? A second hand unit is not out of the question... w.h.y?
I'm based in Cheshire but a trip out of the area for a decent saving could be arranged.

Timpo.

PS. If only I knew a shed builder in Wales somewhere......:augie

I'll see the boss and get a price for you Timpo might take a couple of days :beerjug:

If I'd have known there was a local(ish) UKGSer shed connection I would have asked for a quote. :blast

Mind you, I plan to replace The Shed Of Dread after the new one is up and running.

Sheds

Timpo, there was a place next to Walton Hire in Buckley who made sheds to customers spec, will try and find you their number. They have a good rep.

There is also a place on the way out between Mold and Wrexham in the 40mph zone, in the bottom of the dip as you head toward wrexham just out of caergwerle.. they do garages as well.

There was another bit shed place, in Llay, just round the corner from the traffic lights too.

Penketh Sheds in Warrington built mine to my requested spec, 10' x 8' with extra wide door and strengthend floor, no windows and all in proper tonge & groove the even came along and provided a fine erection and all for £450

Bob

Penketh Sheds in Warrington built mine to my requested spec, 10' x 8' with extra wide door and strengthend floor, no windows and all in proper tonge & groove the even came along and provided a fine erection and all for £450

Bob

Now we are talking Bob, I'll give them a call, once I have heard from Forry.:thumb2

Timpo.

sheds etc

Good quality wooden structures are produced and sold at Haverigg Prison in South Cumbria, I believe their prices are competitive too.

dave

From us a 10x8 shed would be £595 plus delivery, be carefull buying mail order, most are crap built down to a price, we use half inch shiplap on a 2x2 frame, with 19mm ply roof and 25mm floor, we custom make ach shed, we are just looking into deliveries nationwide, we just received an order for a shed 20x10 for a town in the south of Scotland, which is approx 100 miles away, we are based in Maryport in Cumbria, people buy the cheapies from the likes of B&Q and within the year order a proper one from us, after the weather has destroyed the cheapie, we also manufacture stables and fiel shelters:D

we are just sorting our website, no prices yet mind

www.solwayfencing.co.uk

Timpo have bought 2 sheds in the past from this crowdhttp://www.atlassheds.co.uk/Location.asp the present one about 6 years old
and still standing, more than welcome to pop round and see what you think.
tarry

ps thanks for the buckley tip

Timpo,

FYI: I bought a 10x10 double door wooden pent roof shed out of the Screwfix cataloge. It's big enough to get the F800gs and a fj1100 in and still leave room for benches down either side - it is a bit of a squeeze, but you can still get to the benches.

Back
Top Bottom