1100GS Spotlight mounting bar

how much

Reaction score
all

i have now made a spotlight bar to fit the 1100GS. it is similar in shape and design to my 1150GS/A light bar http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158137 and offered at the same price as the 1150..

£25 posted mainland uk

if you would like one please pm me and i will get back to you... please make sure you say its for the 1100:thumb

mount aux lamps of your choice! comes ready to fit to the bike, with just one hole per side drilled to suit your lamps!

thanks

David

Pm'ed Ya

Interested in the R1100GS light bracket please. :thumb2

Cheers Sparky

thanks for the enquiries (and soon to arrive cheques:thumb)

if any 1100 owner wants a "ready to install" pre-wired complete package including Lamps,waterproof PIAA switch, relay, fuse etc..... ready wired

same set-up as my "1150 complete package"... have a look in vendors section

£85 posted

just let me know via pm

thanks

David

thanks for the enquiries (and soon to arrive cheques:thumb)

if any 1100 owner wants a "ready to install" pre-wired complete package including Lamps,waterproof PIAA switch, relay, fuse etc..... ready wired

same set-up as my "1150 complete package"... have a look in vendors section

£85 posted

just let me know via pm

thanks

David

you could send it to Spain? (the full package for 1100GS), if could be possible, let me know the price posted, thanks in advance.

you could send it to Spain? (the full package for 1100GS), if could be possible, let me know the price posted, thanks in advance.

Fernan

i will find cost of postage to Spain and let you know:thumb

how much

Fernan

air mail to mainland Spain (insured) and payment by paypal....

i will only accept paypal for International orders

total £102

it would help if you Subscribed to UKGSER... you would get much more out of the site:thumb

how much

ok, send me to my mail your paypal address, and I will think about to suscribe, thanks for all

Light bar

Hi,

Santa very kindly left me a set of Hella spots for my GS 1200 but I need a mounting bracket. I'm only down the road from Wigan, any chance I could pick one up??

Cheers

Colin

Full light bar kit for the 1100

David

PM and payment via paypal sent for the 1100 kit

Thanks

Mike

had a run on 1100 light bars and kits:thumb

dizzy got my last one... none now till about 8th Jan

please feel free to order one, but there will be a slight delay

thanks

how much

1100 lightbars and full kits available again... orders now being taken! sorry about the shortfall over the Christmas holidays!

small price increase will be implemented soon due to poor exchange rate effecting my raw material costs sorry guys!

will be kept to a minimum

Back
Top Bottom