1150GS complete spotlight kits

Do you have any 1100 kits ready for shipping?

I've seen High towers and there very good. How much for a second set of lights attached to the light bar, seperately switched? Just a query to turn night into day.....

Ta.

Hi
There are always nice and useful things for the big GS bikes. I've got a 2005 F650 GS. Any chance on a kit to fit my bike?

Regards
Linda

Do you have any 1100 kits ready for shipping?

I've seen High towers and there very good. How much for a second set of lights attached to the light bar, seperately switched? Just a query to turn night into day.....

Ta.

pm sent

Hi
There are always nice and useful things for the big GS bikes. I've got a 2005 F650 GS. Any chance on a kit to fit my bike?

Regards
Linda

sorry Linda none available... pm sent

Mine are fitted and make a huge difference. I just need to fettle them to get them pointing at the right height now.

Similar bar setup for an 800 GS?

Hello,

Do you plan on making a similar bar setup for an 800 GS? Please let me know.

Thanks!
Mr. Pete--->
aging hippie

Hello,

Do you plan on making a similar bar setup for an 800 GS? Please let me know.

Thanks!
Mr. Pete--->
aging hippie

YES!

i have a batch of 800 light-bars in production .. watch the vendors section for news

how much

Hi,

Do you still have kits for 1150GSA to sell to Finland? :) Could you email me, thanks.

mikko.kettunen at gmail.com

Received

Received and fitted my light bar today, nice bit of kit.

thanks

Hello
Would you have any kits for the 1150gs left? Could you guve us a price on the bar and the wiring loom- switch please
many thanks

Hello
Would you have any kits for the 1150gs left? Could you guve us a price on the bar and the wiring loom- switch please
many thanks

sorry fella

i cannot supply the kits as described due to a supply problem with the PIAA on/off switches....my single scource supplier.... can't supply!

i can supply you with a light-bar, lights,relay, and wiring diagram (everything but the switch

please feel free to email me at dwbakerdg@blueyonder.co.uk

How much

How does fitting this kit affect the 'dropability' of a 1150? :nenau

How does fitting this kit affect the 'dropability' of a 1150? :nenau

just a bit tongue in cheek! one of our members fitted one of my light bars then promptly threw his bike into the scenery!

the light bars are made from very strong and light alloy

the light bar survived with no damage and he reckoned it saved his indicator any damage

hm

How much I sent you an e-mail.
I am intrested in the bar and the wires please advise availability and price

Back
Top Bottom