Sgt Bilco`s USA Adventure Summer 2010

:topic:
Hey Sgt Bilco,

I'm a British squaddie serving here in Washington D.C. would you mind if I tagged on your little trip as it goes through the BRP up to Baltimore? Would be good to here some stories :beerjug: in a decent accent as I wont be getting back to the UK for a while :blast and I may be able to recommend a few stops or sights along the way. lemme know what you think. Not looking to hijack just tag along and help out.

Hey bud

That would be no problem so please keep an eye on this thread. You can e-mail me with your contact details if you want so we can arrange to hook up at chrisbiltcliffe@btinternet.com .

Depending on how we are getting on, we should be at Deals Gap on 5th or 6th July and heading north from there along the Blue Ridge. If we have time, I'm hoping to get across to the East Coast and run up the outer Banks and into Baltimore that way.

Would be glad to have you along:thumb

Wow,

Is this trip full, or is there room for a little one on an 8GS?

Just read right through and seen how many want to go on this trip, so probobly no chance of adding another:(. Never mind maybe next time.:comfort

Quite a few had expressed an interest MDW, but there are only 8 or 10 of us going. I'm not sure how we are fixed for extra capacity at this stage.

I have alerted Chris (Sgt Bilco) about your interest so he will reply to this thread when he gets back in.

If you were a site sponsor you would have the facility of PM (private messaging) which would be handy.

Hey:thumb
Just like to say hi and i'm in on this trip tooooooo:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1
just booked flights and hope i booked them correct..dont do these computer things:type..:nenau
:beerjug: cheers eveyone:beerjug:
:rob
How long is it to go..:confused::confused:

Back
Top Bottom