Sgt Bilco`s USA Adventure Summer 2010

Ehmmm, very interested.... can you add me and the 650GS to the TBC numbers. I need to scope out holidays etc and have a good think on the finances but seriously interested, if you can keep me posted.

cheers,
Jr

No problem cruiser.

You may want to join this esteemed establishment so I can pm you all the details etc:augie

You know we talked about this at the Riverside, well I finally mentioned it to the wife for some initial reaction...... looks like I'm sleeping in the spare room again :blast Haven't even thought about the work implications :augie

Gonna try again when things settle down but for the moment it's going to be a no go:tears

MeMeMe:bounce1:bounce1EEEEEeeeeehhhhhaaaaaaarrrrrrrr

Bobble,do you think that she with no sense of humour would miss you,if she thought you were in the spare room all the time:augie

MeMeMe:bounce1:bounce1EEEEEeeeeehhhhhaaaaaaarrrrrrrr

Bobble,do you think that she with no sense of humour would miss you,if she thought you were in the spare room all the time:augie

Hmmmm, I feel a cunning plan coming on :augie

Hmmmm, I feel a cunning plan coming on :augie

Bobble, I`m going to count you as pencilled because you`ve got 20 months to persuade SWMBO that this is a good idea. I`m sure she`ll get used to the idea eventually..........:D

Interest so far:

Confirmed

Aidan1150
Cruiser
Panman
Mad Moose
Vern

Possible`s

Bobble
Dave GS
Tractorpilot

Bobble, I`m going to count you as pencilled because you`ve got 20 months to persuade SWMBO that this is a good idea. I`m sure she`ll get used to the idea eventually..........:D

Interest so far:

Confirmed

Aidan1150
Cruiser
Panman
Mad Moose
Vern

Possible`s

Bobble
Dave GS
Tractorpilot

20 month's eh? ... better start working on it :D

The Doctor has expressed his interest now so here`s the update.

Confirmed

Aidan1150
Cruiser
Panman
Mad Moose
Vern

Possible`s

Bobble
Dave GS
Tractorpilot
The Doctor

Bobble, FFS just tell her:augie Would you like me to pop round and tell her you are going?? :hide

Updated list:thumb

Confirmed

Aidan1150
Cruiser
Panman
Mad Moose
Vern
Colban

Possible`s

Bobble
Dave GS
Tractorpilot
The Doctor

You all have pm`s:thumb

Seven days have past since I showed an interest & I can't stop thinking about this trip. :cool:

Although I have GPS mapping for Europe I don't have any USA coverage - I've gone out & bought a USA atlas.

What do I have to do to get on the confimed list? :augie

Especially for you Phil;)

Updated list

Confirmed

Aidan1150
Cruiser
Panman
Mad Moose
Vern
Colban
The Doctor

Possible`s

Bobble
Dave GS
Tractorpilot

What do I have to do to get on the confimed list? :augie

Probably confirming will get you on it. ;)

Joking apart I have the same thoughts. Jeez I would love to commit to this

Questions
Bike hire in the USA may be cheaper, easier & less hassle in the long run, I presume breakdown cover and full insurance would be included.

Please, count me in! I'm looking for an excuse to divorce the missus and this is as good as I'll think of!
If you wish, call me on: 07713 631 630.

Katy.

Back
Top Bottom