Just fitted......

How about these

I can supply these to anyone who want's them £29.90 Posted to UK post codes.

Along with any of the other Muffs, Gauchos etc in the Tucano range.

http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159141

Personally I think the neoprene ones are too small for the big bikes and the 319 Muffs are much better for long distance work as well as being a whole lot more durable.

BTW I also have an account with Bike-it, so can probably get them too.

Attachments

• R361_muff-400x400.jpg
    R361_muff-400x400.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 206
  • R360_Muff-280x400.jpg
    R360_Muff-280x400.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 206
  • 319-muffs-280x400.jpg
    319-muffs-280x400.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 202
164 miles a day? If that isn`t the best excuse to buy a car to do it in I don`t know what is :eek

Into london? In a car? Are you mad? Anyhow, given a choice between 164 miles on a bike or in a car, I'll ride my bike thankyouverymuch.

Might want to check what it says here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dry_suit :pullface

Might be worth a look here too then :rolleyes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wetsuit

There are two different types of Neoprene.
Open cell: That commonly used in applications such as Wet suits and weather resistant clothing and accessories like gloves, mitts, cycle over boots etc.
Closed cell: That used in the diving, sailing, drainage etc worlds for Dry suits.

If these mitts were made from the closed cell neoprene of the dry suit type, they would be prohibitively expensive.

However the open cell neoprene of the wet suit type is dense enough to give the impression of being waterproof and therefore good enough to keep the likes of rain water off your hands. If you were to fill one of these 'waterproof' mitts with water and then squeeze it you would fine that the water would permeate from the neoprene, thus proving it is infact not waterproof in the true sence of the word.

But then who gives a sh*&^ when they are good enough to keep the elements off in most situations. :nenau

Val.

PS: if you'd like a pair of neoprene mitts on you GS then give me a shout, I'm sure I can sort something out for you. :thumb2

But then who gives a sh*&^ when they are good enough to keep the elements off in most situations. :nenau

Val.

PS: if you'd like a pair of neoprene mitts on you GS then give me a shout, I'm sure I can sort something out for you. :thumb2

All sorts of neoprene then :blast

Guess with the various holes won't help the waterproofing either :(

Will send a pm. Cheers :thumb2

Guess with the various holes won't help the waterproofing either :(

Well it absolutely ar5eholed it down on my way home tonight and my gloves were dry when I took 'em out of the muffs @ the petrol station near home.

I think Val.H is right and the ones that they can get are better, 'cos they're a bit bigger. They are also a tenner extra, however, and I couldn't pay by paypal. I'm feckin' skint @ the moment so a tenner's important and my hands were really, really cold :-(

Well it absolutely ar5eholed it down on my way home tonight and my gloves were dry when I took 'em out of the muffs @ the petrol station near home.

I think Val.H is right and the ones that they can get are better, 'cos they're a bit bigger. They are also a tenner extra, however, and I couldn't pay by paypal. I'm feckin' skint @ the moment so a tenner's important and my hands were really, really cold :-(

And a Mans gotta do what a Mans gotta do :D:D

Val.

That`s exactly what I thought :eek I`d rather my finger ends drop off than accessorise my bike with those things :ymca :blast Same as all those other muffs, shitebags etc What do you lot think you`re playing at? :eek

You stop using Kirby Morgans, knock off the hot water supply then revert to Mark V brass hats with canvas and rubber suits and I'll stop using hand protectors.:thumb

I'll look out for you in the North of Scotland this winter, you should be easy to spot in just yer underpants...:augie:D

You stop using Kirby Morgans, knock off the hot water supply then revert to Mark V brass hats with canvas and rubber suits and I'll stop using hand protectors.:thumb

I'll look out for you in the North of Scotland this winter, you should be easy to spot in just yer underpants...:augie:D

I have to use that cos it`s for work :augie

And a Mans gotta do what a Mans gotta do :D:D

LOL well there is that!

Oh - that cheque came back as 'not known at this address' as I'd put 6 instead of 9 (or the other way round). Your neighbours ain't friendly :-/

Into london? In a car? Are you mad? Anyhow, given a choice between 164 miles on a bike or in a car, I'll ride my bike thankyouverymuch.

Or South-West trains? My ride in is 154 door to door but I let South-East trains take care of the winter now.... maybe it's an age thing.

In fact getting to be a bit of a :ymca and finding it hard to motivate myself for the St Nicks next weekend! It will be cold innit!

Or South-West trains?

Well, it's 15 mins from here to Fareham and then best part of 2 hours into London and another 20 mins to Farringdon station. And £50 / day. And I'm working day-by-day not knowing if I'll be needed tomorrow or next week until they say "come back tomorrow". So I don't think pubic transport cuts the mustard :-(

Back
Top Bottom