11th TVT Meet for November..

King William and Thursday are fine with me (it's only a long weekend in Barcelona after all).

Had a closer look at the map after we'd left Berin's Manor on Sunday - do you know what these UCR's are like?

Had a closer look at the map after we'd left Berin's Manor on Sunday - do you know what these UCR's are like?

Pretty sure the one into Crowmarsh Gifford from Newnham Farm is tarmac, the one going East to Lonesome Farm is grass/dirt with some stones - GSable though a bit short.

Had to check the one near Sheepcote farm on google maps

Aah, the red diamonds, not the green blobs:blast#

why don't we check it out? Another week or so I reckon, 'til my arm work well enough to work a motorbike.

It'll only take a couple of hours.

King Willy?

Hi guys, Ratty here,

Question? Where about is the King Willy?

Guessing Wallingford/Cromarsh Gifford way?

Also is it 27th (Thursday) / food or just drink/

Cheers, Rat.

Cheers Riderbob,

Got it now! see you there!

Rat.

Aah, the red diamonds, not the green blobs:blast#

Errm, almost, UCRs are actually the red dots... :) Routes with green blobs are part of the regional/national cycle network and the red diamonds indicate national trails, long distance paths and selected recreational routes. In this particular location they mark a stretch of The Ridgeway, whose status is changing between bridleway and footpath in your neck of the woods... :tears

... why don't we check it out? Another week or so I reckon, 'til my arm work well enough to work a motorbike...

Sounds like a plan! :thumb2

last night

Its happened. :eek:

I am now a member of the club that has actually met MMC.:bow
Yes he actually arrived for a monthly meeting. Scary or what

And a good night it was too.

How lucky am I!!!

strobingred

Its happened. :eek:

I am now a member of the club that has actually met MMC.:bow
Yes he actually arrived for a monthly meeting. Scary or what

How lucky am I!!!

strobingred

Ah - everyone has their crosses to bear... :D

What a bloody good night with some bloody good people - great to catch up with some old faces and meet new ones. :thumb

Back
Top Bottom