Aux Lights - Screen Reflection...

Growler

I know its herte somewhere but I'll be damned if I can find it! Just fitted a set of Micro De's to the GS12 and after my first outing I found the reflection from the lights in the screen a pain in the a....!

I remember when I was looking through the threads re lights that some folk had made their own light brows/ shrouds/ peaks things. I've down over 20 searches and I can't find the thread on 'how to..' can anyone shed any light so to speak!:blast

Love the lights tho!

Cheers John... There's a thread on here somewhere with a 'how to..' I'm sure it had template ideas etc and where to source the material.. I'll keep searching.. :beerjug:

Cheers John... There's a thread on here somewhere with a 'how to..' I'm sure it had template ideas etc and where to source the material.. I'll keep searching.. :beerjug:

Do a search for BTBR Eyelashes and i'm sure you will find what you need.

Subscribe to the site and send BTBR a pm who i'm sure will be able to give you all the information you need:thumb

Head off to Tesco or similar and look in the stationary department. You need to look for the thin A4 folders with a black plastic backing. Cut to size and stuck on with double sided will do you grand.

Picture below of one from my lights as made by BTBR a few years ago. The edge, nearest to the rule edge is what you stick to the light.

Hope that helps

Attachments

• R1150GS 001.JPG
    R1150GS 001.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 171

Back
Top Bottom