5TH 6TH JUNE SCOTTISH EVENT

G'wan Johnny get yersel an airyhead and come an join us sassenachs doon here near Dartmoor. I promise not to let the peelers lock yer awa for life mon

G'wan Johnny get yersel an airyhead and come an join us sassenachs doon here near Dartmoor. I promise not to let the peelers lock yer awa for life mon

:blast I thought you were lookin to join this SS weekend.

I looked for the airhead thread and even PMd Mort about it. I couldn't find anything... :confused:

AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRR FFFFFUKSSSSSS SSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAKEEEEEEEEEEE:blast:D

I picked that date because it was right in the middle biggest space in the event section so that nane of the conspiracy theorists wid say I've an alterior motive:blast:blast

GS National Events
Up & coming major GS Events
Sub-Forums: Shropshire 23rd - 25th January 2009, Kesh me Arse, Co. Fermanagh (Ireland) 3rd - 5th April 2009, Llangollen (Wales) 15th - 17th May 2009, Yorkshire 3 Peaks Pish Up 10th - 12th July 2009, Tipperary (Ireland) 14th -16th August 2009, East Midlands 18th -20th September 2009

Nae word of a Airhead weekend, I still cannae find it, but as I'm just old enough to be in here, nevermind access'n the airhead section. an I did hear that when you log into the section a smell of stale pish waft's out your computer:D

There is no way we are not having a Scottish event that would look more petty than a clash.

I'

Don't want this to turn into a "I can't make it pish, huffs " thread
Had enough of that when I said the Scots should get priority on the Chrimbo doo

There are too many good kunts in here for it to be spoiled:thumb

OK so this is in place of the 'Gathering' is it?

Ullapool would be good by me, great roads & pubs.

Johnny's spot on in what he says about us ha'en an event.

Ullapool does sound guid. When's the organiser gonnie find oot mair? :augie

I hope there is some decent fishing locally else you'll just have to go back to Glen Clova again:blast

Shep

According tae Rab, it's in Ullapool. I'll let somebody else be the one tae tell him differently. I'll stick tae Ullapool and keep in wi' him :D He's a real Scot fae Cummernawl :beerjug:

Ooiiii! He said he was from the posh part of Glasgow!

Cummernawl isnae Glesga

unless he says differently, he's bigger than me:D

You could always have your Scottish event in Devon, much handier for those of us in the south you know.

I hope there is some decent fishing locally else you'll just have to go back to Glen Clova again:blast

Shep

People were certainly fishing when I was at Ullapool last July :thumb

2008072604017.jpg

Unfortunately . . . They weren't alone :D :D :D :D :D

2008072604021.jpg

Bob.

Aye whit aboot the roads up to Tongue etc:augie

Can we have it somewhere else or they'll all find oot oor wee secret:D

I love Tongue:p

oh thats was just a sweeping statement:thumb

Back
Top Bottom