5TH 6TH JUNE SCOTTISH EVENT

Think he means you`ll want to go out and buy one, thats why Ive resisted, so far :augie

Think he means you`ll want to go out and buy one, thats why Ive resisted, so far :augie

;)

New White colour scheme looks good..did a 2500 mile tour with 3 KTMs last year...Joking aside they were impressive:thumb

Back to the thread;)

Attachments

• 3 ktm.JPG
    3 ktm.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 198
Ullapool is a great venue (what is it your talking about anyway?, there's nae explanation). Fantastic roads all around, great pubs and food (Arch Inn especially) and its got a very good campsite right behind the Arch Inn:thumb

Attachments

• P5240006-1.jpg
    P5240006-1.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 185
  • P5240008-1.jpg
    P5240008-1.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 192
  • P5240007-1.jpg
    P5240007-1.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 194
coont me in tae, campsites pretty big an its gonnae be june so thats the weather guaranteed tae :thumb, an the ceilidh place is guid fur a peeve

The Arch Inn is one of my favourite stops, but they only have 4 twin rooms, 2 single rooms and one Family room.

Look at that sexy bike parked out front :kissy2
006.jpg

If a run is organised north of Ullapool - FFS - Dinnae stop at the Ben Loyal Hotel, in Tongue....................

009.jpg

Al :thumb

I saw this and thought o' this

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7Sfjr7Hbq54&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7Sfjr7Hbq54&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I saw this, and thought......................

"Best give the Pie-shop in Lochinver a bit of notice" :handbag

P1010264.jpg

I saw this, and thought......................

"Best give the Pie-shop in Lochinver a bit of notice" :handbag

I thought takin the piss oot o' fat kunts wiz aff the menu?

Your needin' tae make yer mind up :nenau

Is there no' a lot o' vandalism in Ullapool?

Attachments

• al.JPG
    al.JPG
    113.6 KB · Views: 178

Back
Top Bottom