5TH 6TH JUNE SCOTTISH EVENT

Uinneag

Thought I'd better book the date afore someone else did

It's still on :eek:onyack

Whit aboot Ullapool?

Is there a Jägermeister shoap there? Or even just a normal boozer? I'm easy :D :beer:

I'd a'ready told BHT earlier this week that I widnae be da'en the Clans next year. I take it this is a wee Gatherin'?

I'm booking that date...and my name is Sparticus....Ok, I give in where is it and what's going on:D

According tae Rab, it's in Ullapool. I'll let somebody else be the one tae tell him differently. I'll stick tae Ullapool and keep in wi' him :D He's a real Scot fae Cummernawl :beerjug:

:D:D OK me and Mrs Mort are in, we have the holiday booked.....OK what are we going to do? Do you need the help of the North East section?

We are not Scots but we are are as close as you are going to get:cool:

I'm not biting yer buggers !! I hope the haggis harvest fails this winter and all the ewes turn lesbian

2 more spaces please..... specially if it's Ullapool. Lots of potential drinking dens and just as many ride-outs possible there from my memory.

:thumb

I'm not biting yer buggers !! I hope the haggis harvest fails this winter and all the ewes turn lesbian

No wind up, Proff. I know feck all about it other than what Johnny posted on here and a brief PM from him but if he ways there's an SS weekend then one there shall be.

Have you no' noticed? He's a like a Jack Russell wi' a sair heid :augie

Back
Top Bottom