Gentlemen's Wee-Kend 5th to 7th June 2009

Read on the club site tonight that people with 1150's and vans are now welcome at the event. Well done chaps :clap

I'm glad that it's not so secular now as I sensed a bit of elitism about the weekend until this turn around :thumb2

Matkat, who has owned at least 3 of the airheads attending, and would still have one if it had not been for his Horrendous Motorway Accident is supplying Stickers and his expertise on the spanners...
PWcymru has his Airhead in pieces and is coming to get tips on reassembly etc Val H is accompanying Kleine Blumen on her airhead...
FúCK me Kev, I didn't take you for the shit stirring sort !! :(

That`s it fecked up then.

You mean that you can stop sulking...along with several others.
How sad so many of you are.....the Airheaders wouldn`t have brooded if an 'Oilhead Only' meeting with associated maintenance was arranged.
It`s just that kind of whingeing that`s caused all this PC and so called 'racist' fecking pansy do-gooding that`s bolloxed up this country.

Bollox to all of ya.

Cheers Tarks, Jealousy from the oilys is well known:D they can't all have the original airhead g/s GS :)

Vans will have either a Airhead in them or trailed behind, I trailer mine for well know reasons and it would be rude to exclude others for the same reason....

Wobblyboxes are ALSO welcome to attend with their airheads ......

If you have still got space for a tent,Im trying like mad to get there..

Problem is, the last time I phoned up about the bike it was still in multiple pieces being rebuilt.Have to give Ernie a call at overland solutions in the morning and see if the old turquoise and white PD is running yet.

Yup
All airheads welcome :thumb2
PWCymru is bringing in his bits :eek I think :aidan

:eek: I'll need international rescue to bring the bits-in.

Having the frame welded on Monday so things are looking up.

Just me coming without bits, I'm just looking for info and guidance.

:bow

Sids internet is down :( hoping to be back up and running.. asap....
Any probs pm me please ....

Damn Orange ..................

I have had the odd glimpse into these threads and was thinking it could be worth getting one of these old timer bikes just for the food:drool

The only thing missing so far is Pasty's!!!!

But Pasties are from Cornwall, so you would have to ride out to hunt one down! actually, I am not sure it is Pasty hunting season yet, I thought it started a week after the Haggis season, but I am sure someone will put me right.:D

Point of Order :blagblah:blagblah

Devon does do Pastys.
OR to be completely correct..
OGGIES
As any Navy man will tell you, the first thing you did after alighting your boat/Ship in GUZZ { Plymouth } was to either grab a Skate [ "LADY" from Union street ]
or an OGGY
Ergo, Devon Pasty = OGGY :thumb2

HTH :rob

I'm coming and I don't have an Airhead!!

Or maybe I do, I've certainly got big enough breasts, just need to dye my hair blonde :augie:augie:augie

:thumb

Still in bubble-rap.

Picking my first 'big' bike up from Oxford Friday aft (an r80gs). If I and it make it there in one piece is there still space to pitch a tent. Would be a great way to pop my cherry.

I've just, this minute, been informed that the work I was meant to be doing this weekend is now off (due to local elections?) so...

...could make this weekend if I've not left it to late:roll

I've not got a tent so is there somewhere local I can stay, I did see a post about a local B&B but can't see it now :confused:

Cheers :thumb

I've just, this minute, been informed that the work I was meant to be doing this weekend is now off (due to local elections?) so...

...could make this weekend if I've not left it to late:roll

I've not got a tent so is there somewhere local I can stay, I did see a post about a local B&B but can't see it now :confused:

Cheers :thumb

Not sure if my neighbour Nigel has any room left. I've got a spare tent and sleeping bag that you can borrow.

Sid

Not sure if my neighbour Nigel has any room left. I've got a spare tent and sleeping bag that you can borrow.

Sid

Cheers for the offer Sid but sadly I suffer from real bad hayfever this time of year :(

I can dose myself up during the day but sleeping in tents causes me no end of grief.

If the situation changes with regards to a room/bed then please let me know, I won't be able to make it down till Saturday morning so would be for one night only.

Aaron

Back
Top Bottom