The what the hell's it called thread !!!

If Prof goes for the
meet name with airhead logo
I have a Pal who may be able ( its his firm ) to do some stickers like Trippy's sugested - I recon its fab ( a perfect addition to yer panniers or B Box )

PROFF'S KEEP IT SIMPLE MEET

AIRCOOLED BY CHOICE

Or does the site have a stickerman
Its Prof call = its his show/event/gala/picnic/camp/rave

I had better attend as well hadnt I
I will be havin a box on the back also :thumb2

Thats first un booked for next year :clap[/QUOTE

ABC for me

Love and kisses on the bottom xxx
Steve

The trailer queens......and airheads meet

Rode it like you just fixed it party.

I put the brakes on 2 miles ago and stopped here weekend

:D

Come on come on choose the name Proff.
Is it going to be ..

Proffs keep it simple meet - Aircooled by choice

He's still not decided on the name yet and changed the title of the main thread.
Have we got a senile old duffer smilie?

He's still not decided on the name yet and changed the title of the main thread.

I'll post a poll in the morning from some of the "serious suggestions" and let in run till Friday.

Would do it now but I'm too busy planning for the wineter project and the latest airhead due for collection this Friday :augie

No I fecking Didn't :spitfire

I'll post a poll in the morning from some of the "serious suggestions" and let in run till Friday.

Would do it now but I'm too busy planning for the wineter project and the latest airhead due for collection this Friday :augie

Great idea Thunder but I'll be unconscious, If you wouldn't mind I'll peruse the suggestions when I come out of hospital, op is on 20th should be out 25/26th with good luck

Has this event got a proper name yet?

NEARLY

FFS can't a bloke recuperate on here :blast

Educating Trippy ?

Airheads by choice. The Gentleman's wee kend

The poll will be set up next weekend so all suggestions please post after this post>>as I'm old and can't navigate backwards more than 3 weeks :rob

I'd like at least 4 names to choose from if Poss:thumb2
Over to you, Airhead connoisseurs :bow

I'll be checking B+B possibilities as well this week and will be posting as I find them :thumb2

Think I'll give up asking if it's got a proper name.
Looks like it's a Gentlemans Wee-kend.

All SERIOUS suggestions after this post please

AIRHEADS RUM DO

Any other suggestions on a second line.?

Tuned, any chance of a sticker design please:bow. I'm not bothered if It's a pisstake on me, but pisstake the Airheads and yer a marked man :thumb2

Lets get down to it now, as I'm getting around better and starting to sort things out.
see if we can get a PROPER title before Xmas :rob

The "Proper Job" Airhead meet ??

Best 6 suggestions will be put up for a poll this Sunday and will run for a week...
Majority decision will prevail.
I'm just a "tool" after all:type I need all of you operators to motivate me :rob

Brassmonkey came up with a couple of crackers and so did you others but lets narrow it down

Liquid cooled riders, air cooled bikes

Professor Stevenson's' jolly outing for discerning gentlefolk.

Micks
Aircooled by choice.

Mandys
Airheads On the Run

Back
Top Bottom