Put your name down thread

Klanky, thanks, that sounds great and local knowledge to boot. :thumb2

Thinking of taking three days to ride up, Newport to Bottom Lake district on Wednesday (300miles), up through Lake District and over the boarder Thursday (266miles), then friday ride along Loch Ness to Inverness and will hopefully arrive in Ullapool mid to late afternoon on the Friday (220 miles). Could do it in two days but then would be on M's and A's all the time and see sod all.

No fixed timetable as yet on when to go home. It will depend on weather, family (Mrs Ev o) and work, but might take all of the next week off.

Just booked me and SWMBO in at The Riverside, so please add us to yer list too, thanks Stumpy, looking forward to it !

Cheers :beerjug:
Gary & Jools
GS12ADV & GS12

Klanky, thanks, that sounds great and local knowledge to boot. :thumb2

Thinking of taking three days to ride up, Newport to Bottom Lake district on Wednesday (300miles), up through Lake District and over the boarder Thursday (266miles), then friday ride along Loch Ness to Inverness and will hopefully arrive in Ullapool mid to late afternoon on the Friday (220 miles). Could do it in two days but then would be on M's and A's all the time and see sod all.

No fixed timetable as yet on when to go home. It will depend on weather, family (Mrs Ev o) and work, but might take all of the next week off.

No worries, keep me posted.

Hi guys, would love to join you, subject to a days holliday application at work.
will probably camp to save a few quid but, fingers crossed looking forward to meeting you all

Mike

We'll Be There!!

Just to let you know Grizzly & Mrs Grizzly will be there. We're provisionaly booked into a B&B we stayed in last year.
I've had this booked since 1st December last year - but forgot to post something on here!!
So please add oor names tae the list:thumb

Cheers.....................Grizzly:beer::beer:

Double room booked with Stumpy :thumb2:thumb2

Only problem is, I might be living in the South of France by then. That'll be some ride! :moped:

Martin

Hey Martin,
Aren't you taking Karon - or am I missing something with you and Stumpy?? Hmmmm!
Missed this one altogether til tonight! Have a great time folk! Busy with the TT .... so will miss it!
Moo x

Updated List

Mr and Mrs Robmack
Ronno Christine
Wully Fruitcake
Stumpy Fiona
HRH and H.R.H.Nashskye
Whatton
Den
turnipbmw
Betty & mrs swollocks
MasterBaker and Mrs MasterBaker
Garfield
floyd
G.C. & K.C.
Andy T
Northern jock & Mrs Jock
simemus
cunning fox
Borderraider & maybe SWMBO
Mort & Mrs mort
boatman & maybe Mrs boatman
Tuned In
Doyle
Packer
Tartan Terror & Debidy
Alte Wolf
Frank1200
Ian (Barmill Biker) and Lippy la Sue (Susan)
Shep
The Bede
Mr & Mrs Mutley
John Plane
Freeloader
skinnersscotch
Mr b
Scotboxer
Davidjames
Rev Chuck
Flash of the Gap
Beetle2112
Klanky
Wayne +Clarke
CoolCarbon +Max
Rico
Cast Iron
Ash
Turpin
Always 100
Glenng + mrs g
dickie + mrs trout
David Lee
Nakambale + Mrs Nak
ragarre
James Burton
Mart P
GS John
Angry man
Paul and sue
mr & mrs ciderman
Mr J Deed
Evo
Mr &Mrs Bigfoot mk2
Mikeripon
Grizzly & Mrs Grizzly
Kaycee and Kaycee Jr
Mr and Mrs Neil 23

Yes please...

Stick my name down on the list.

I will probably camp, I will confirm that at a later date

Cheers:thumb2

Just two more for your list, Carrots Charger and lady booked into the Arch Inn.
Look forward to see you all.

Mark:beerjug:

Keg and Ally will be coming. 1200 Adventure, looks like Dickie's but used. We are hard and will be camping

Sorry all but I am now a no show. :( Ya Ya I know I am a ?anker :rolleyes:

I have been offered a trip to Spain from the 29th May to Sunday the 7th June with 5 of me mates. Two days down on ferry to Spain then come back for 5pm Sunday night the 7th.

It has taken me a few days to think it over, but as this is likely to be the only full week I get way from the wife and kids this year, I would prefer to see the sun (not guaranteed but more likely in Spain). Costs a little more (£238 for ferrys) but then put yourself in my shoes. We intend to camp most nights so little to no cost there after. Also, I was going to be billy no mates for 4 or 5 days traveling up and back if I came up to Scotland. :fiddle

We intend to do a long weekend up to Scotland later this year. :thumb

Have a great weekend. :clap

Sorry all but I am now a no show. :( Ya Ya I know I am a ?anker :rolleyes:

I have been offered a trip to Spain from the 29th May to Sunday the 7th June with 5 of me mates. Two days down on ferry to Spain then come back for 5pm Sunday night the 7th.

It has taken me a few days to think it over, but as this is likely to be the only full week I get way from the wife and kids this year, I would prefer to see the sun (not guaranteed but more likely in Spain). Costs a little more (£238 for ferrys) but then put yourself in my shoes. We intend to camp most nights so little to no cost there after. Also, I was going to be billy no mates for 4 or 5 days traveling up and back if I came up to Scotland. :fiddle

We intend to do a long weekend up to Scotland later this year. :thumb

Have a great weekend. :clap

Sorry you can't make it. Where were you booked? We don't seem to have any record (of EVO) on the list.

Ronno

Back
Top Bottom