Off roading in the SW

Sorry I didnt make the last one in the end but is anyone up for a ride on Thursday 11th Dec ?
if so give me a bell on 07966605055 or post on here
Bob

Millard you are too kind! I have a mate who is ex MOD Police so I will see if I can source a military OS map which shows ranges and opening times etc. Look forward to the next outing which will be on the 28th as I have the time off! :bounce1

Visisting my brov in Spain over the xmas/NY hols so I'm not around for that.

Sorry I didnt make the last one in the end but is anyone up for a ride on Thursday 11th Dec ?
if so give me a bell on 07966605055 or post on here
Bob

I might be BOB; I'll let you know later in the week.

Hi Bob

Sorry no can do the 11th as will be in the states. I will bell ya when I am back to sort out another ride out.

Laters

Well it looks like I'm on my own so I'm not going off road I think I will go and finish my Christmas shopping instead :)

I will sort out an off road run in the new year till then
have a Happy Christmas and a Safe New Year
Bob :thumb2

Cheers Bob

A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all. Catch up in 09

Baz :beerjug:

Millard you are too kind! I have a mate who is ex MOD Police so I will see if I can source a military OS map which shows ranges and opening times etc. Look forward to the next outing which will be on the 28th as I have the time off! :bounce1

It won't show when the ranges are live, you'll need to check - can usually be done in local post offices.

I don't know what other 'opening times' you'd need???

If you get stuck for a map let me know. I might know where I could lay my hands on an old one.;)

live ranges

just watch the flags
and keep an eye out for the danger signs.and i dont mean craters!
though the tracks are mainly safe enough and you are only allowed on the tracks. ;-)

Thanks for the info folks. I am still waiting to get my MOD map. Cheers Baz

Hi that is very kind as my source has not come up with the goods! If you email me at barry_ashdown@yahoo.co.uk I can then send you my address. Cheers baz

PS anyone available tues 3 feb or wed 4 feb for a ride on the plains?

Last edited:
Quantocks

Hi
Anyone know of anything relatively easy going in or around the quantocks, I will be looking to start going out regularily once I get my Dakar.

Hi Bob

Sadly no can do for me on thurs can only do tues now. How's tricks? Must sort something out soon!

Cheers

Baz

Hi that is very kind as my source has not come up with the goods! If you email me at barry_ashdown@yahoo.co.uk I can then send you my address. Cheers baz

PS anyone available tues 3 feb or wed 4 feb for a ride on the plains?

Sorry for the delay in response, I was away skiing.:D

You have email, I'll send you a map as soon as I get your address.;)

26 or 27 March for a day on Salisbury plains, anyone interested?

Back
Top Bottom