Road ride out

Aye aye, seen my name's been taken in vain here.

My days of getting embroiled in a debate on this subject are well over, what's been posted is history, the debate, the decision and the outcomes are there for all to see and are from way back when and I'm time-served and out of the politics of it all thank feck.

Poor old Jim what a post to come back with :blast

He don't help himself any favours do he :comfort

I can understand his perspective naturally, I just don't understand why now and not then when as one of the originators of the idea behind the weekend and subsequently as the instigator of the rideout idea why this wasn't enough of an issue then to give it a swerve :nenau

For me there's a double standard of not wishing to lead the ride for the reasons given but being prepared to go on it believing someone who has chosen to lead might become liable to pursuit by a 3rd party but maybe that's just me :nenau

That said it is his prerogative to change his mind I don't know why its been decided by his mates to deride him for it publicly but thats one for Keith and Sid to answer, all I will say is don't let this become a repeat of the fun and games happening with the Langollwotsit gig over Tarka's flounce.

Luckily Devon has come to the fore and is a worthy replacement so let it be fellas and don't let this weekend implode or lead to fall outs eh? :beerjug:

p.s. Cookie, yes he did, a MAG ride and their legal team represented him :hide

p.s. Cookie, yes he did, a MAG ride and their legal team represented him :hide
Are you a 100% sure about that Andy? Pragmatix told someone I know very well that that wasn't actually the case :augie

Nothing to say other than I'm sure we can provide a cracking day's ride out for those who come to wee-kend :thumb2

it is his prerogative to change his mind I don't know why its been decided by his mates to deride him for it publicly

My thoughts exactly.

Trippy

I think your post above is the biggest load of bollox you have ever posted!

Sorry but I really think you are being pathetic about this.

Think Trippy suffers a testicular deficiency...

And I can't really understand why on this thread you post ...

I think it's a bit of bad form to let us know that you are not interested this late in the day...

When on Tarka you post ...

Steve was right to cancel if he felt strongly about someone abusing his wishes regarding HIS rideout....

So it is wrong that I choose not to lead a ride out with 3 weeks notice because I have serious concerns over possible liability.
But right that Tarka should cancell a rideout with 48 hours notice because someone wanted to wear a Hi-viz jacket. :confused:

I will say no more.

I'm 100% certain of what Pragmatix told me, I need concern myself with it no more it is done, history, over.
According to the man himself he was never chased, but the insurance company chased the council that owned the car park with loose gravel on it.

I will say no more.
That would be most appreciated as this is becoming rather tedious Jim :blast

Back
Top Bottom