Hey Mikey O!!!

bmwrich58

Reaction score
If in your travels your in need of some "Roadside Help" around Chicago,Illinois "still covered in Snow" (about 2000 miles north of warm Miami,Florida) post a message and I'll be able to help.
Keep the rubberside down, and Happy Trails and enjoy the USA!!!!
Rich

Hope your going to keep us mere mortals stuck in a rut up to date on your travels Mike

Hey Mikey,

I'm down the road about a 130 miles from bmwrich58 so if you're in Illinois, PM me at ADVrider and I'll spot you a pint or two!

QBOTU said:
Hey Mikey,

I'm down the road about a 130 miles from bmwrich58 so if you're in Illinois, PM me at ADVrider and I'll spot you a pint or two!

Will do, cheers! :thumb

Mike:)

Yo, Mike!!! if you need a place to stay in Richmond, VA drop me a PM at www.advrider.com. (I don't pop in here very often.) We have plenty of room.

Keep up the good work on the travel reports.

QBOTU, where'd you get the handle ?

I was named QBTO by a mate on a Trophy group.

~Stef~

~Stef~ said:
QBOTU, where'd you get the handle ?

I was named QBTO by a mate on a Trophy group.

~Stef~

You really don't want to know what that stands for!;) :eyebrow :D

Stef........don't mess with the 'Queen Bitch Of The Universe'.
:D

(I kid you not)

Now boys, don't sully my rep in a whole other country. You all know I'm sweetness and light personified. You'll scare Mikey and he won't want to stop for a beer.:beerjug:

Hey Mikey - In your post about the "wet labrador" smelling hotel in Carolina and "who would stay there?". Just a bit of info about REALLY cheap hotels in the states....many of the cheapest/nastiest hotels cater to 'Ladies of the Evening' and can be rented by the hour. Your best way to know if this is true is to ask if they rent by the hour...if so, RUN AWAY!!! If not, it may just be a run down Mom and Pop operation with questionable hygiene standards.

Mike,

I'm not sure if you're headed out here to California, but if you get to San Francisco, let me know and we'll get together for a beer.

Send me a PM over at www.advrider.com if you get here.

I'm enjoying looking at our country through the eyes of a Brit. We're quite different, but in many ways, quite alike.

Dave
KBasa

judge said:
Chances are he'll be back then asking of they book by the quarter hour :D

hey mike

i think judge is saying that you're either a cheapskate or you've got no stamina

:eek: :eek: :eek:

judge said:
Chances are he'll be back then asking of they book by the quarter hour :D

Hmm....five minutes to take off and put on kit........by my reckoning he should have at least 7 minutes free then.

I spose that'd be for taking piccies and posting them here then......I like your thinking Judge ;)

:D

Back
Top Bottom