Hey Mikey O!!!

I had a chance to talk to Mark (the BMW tech) after Mike called me. Let me start with the schedule:

I am teaching an ERC Saturday, which will mean I am unavailable from 7:00 until approximately 4:00 pm. Keri and I have a dinner commitment on Saturday evening, we think. Our presence was requested last weekend, but we have not yet heard back from this couple to confirm those plans.

Sunday, I have tentatively planned on going on the Dixie Dualsport ride that leaves from Eureka, FL at 8:00 am. If I go, I would not be back in town until mid afternoon.

Now that I have covered the schedule, let me give you fill you in on some of the conversation I had with Mark. He advised that the only downside to us doing some of the eaiser items is that the dealership cannot fill out the log book for warranty purposes. This doesn't seem to be a problem to me, but what do I know?

The rest of the conversation should be left out of print. Mike, call me tomorrow so I can fill you in and ask you a few other questions. Andrew, call my cell phone late tomorrow afternoon if possible, so I can fill you in and get some feedback from you.

Cheers fellas and goodnight! Thanks to UKGSer for allowing us to have this chat!:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom