Motorcycle Valeting Services

Cripes, I`m away for a couple of days and look what happens:eek:

No more blatant ads in here in case the boss sees. :thumb

No more blatant ads in here in case the boss sees. :thumb

Does that apply to www.ruggedroads.co.uk and www.hid50.com and (dare I say) steptoe plc?

One of the great things about this place is finding out about great products & services that are relavent to us. (Of course, I'd never be lazy - or trusting - enough to let someone else clean MY bike! ;))

Just curious to know what the rules are.... :hide

This particular thread was in response to a request for info - and I'm glad that the valet chap (who I don't know, btw), was up-front about his service rather than registering under an alias and "recommending" himself!

The point was that one or two chaps thought it was a bit of a scam between 2 guys to get the valet services advertised.

I`m sure it wasn`t and I`m not really sure what the rules are to be honest. Better get the rule book out, make a coffee and double check:thumb

IMHO, part of the reason for the site is to bring services to our attention.

The point was that one or two chaps thought it was a bit of a scam between 2 guys to get the valet services advertised.

I`m sure it wasn`t and I`m not really sure what the rules are to be honest. Better get the rule book out, make a coffee and double check:thumb

IMHO, part of the reason for the site is to bring services to our attention.

+1 Bilks :thumb I rely UKGSer for finding services and products so as long as it's clear who is posting and it doesn't start becoming spam. I'm happy with people making it known what services they can provide... personal or otherwsie :augie :D

I'm innocent guv! :D

Seriously, I was genuinely enquiring about valeting services because I want to have my GS and my Aprilia done. Selling the Aprilia, and keeping the GS but want to get it looking like a showroom bike :)

There was no foul play, or ulterior motive for my post :)

Matt

BTBR

Best bike cleaner in this neck of the woods must be BTBR:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow. I'm sure he would bring your bike up like new:blast.
Give him a call:thumb, last time I had a full valet by him it cost me £150 quid. best money i ever spent sold the bike next day for 1k over the asking price:beer::beer:

Matt[/QUOTE]

Best bike cleaner in this neck of the woods must be BTBR:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow. I'm sure he would bring your bike up like new:blast.
Give him a call:thumb, last time I had a full valet by him it cost me £150 quid. best money i ever spent sold the bike next day for 1k over the asking price:beer::beer:

Matt
[/QUOTE]

Who's BTBR?

hi there im from straffordshire and i want to know how much you charge to vallet a honda blackbird 1100cc ready to sell
regards pete

Hi do you still do motorcycle valeting if so I would like my bike to be done by you in a few weeks I live in Runcorn and I own a Yamaha YZF R6 2002 !! How much will this cost also do you clean the chain ? would appreciate it if you could email me you mobile number thanks .

lewiskev90@msn.com

Acf50 mike Morris Worcester

There' s guy in worcester but I can't remember his name. I'll see if I can dig out his number but I'm not sure he'll travel to Stoke.

Yep, you are a lazy sod:D

Give 'Mick a call 07929336138. For £60 he will give your bike the best clean it will ever get. Holt Fleet. Worcester. I am just about to let him do my 3rd bike...... Brilliant:D

Give 'Mick a call 07929336138. For £60 he will give your bike the best clean it will ever get. Holt Fleet. Worcester. I am just about to let him do my 3rd bike...... Brilliant:D

That's less than half a mile from me. I'll keep that number for when its really dirty. :thumb

Sorry but I haven't read all the pages and don't know if they are close to you but take a look in Google for "All Year Biker" ..... The reports are very good. Hope this helps.

All year biker

Sorry but I haven't read all the pages and don't know if they are close to you but take a look in Google for "All Year Biker" ..... The reports are very good. Hope this helps.

That is exactly the franchise i am referring too. Luckily we have one in Worcester. Mick is really thorough:thumb

Back
Top Bottom