Accommodation details

The Arch Inn backs onto the campsite. Ceilidh Place bunkhouse and hotel are just across the road and other pubs well within staggering distance. Also a decent Indian restaurant at Campsite entrance plus take away doing breakfasts if you can't be bothered cooking.
Ian

Great, thanks for the info. Looks like I'll be tenting then :thumb2

Hi rico

Thanks for the offer but we'll just let people book their own camping rather than do a block booking. Same with the B&Bs etc. We are just taking bookings for the bunkhouse and hotel rooms at the moment.

regards

Stumpy

I think they just wanted to know approximate numbers. I can just book my space though. Let me know 'cos I'll probably confirm with them tomorrow.

I think they just wanted to know approximate numbers. I can just book my space though. Let me know 'cos I'll probably confirm with them tomorrow.

the campsite can rope off areas for groups if neccesary, dunno if thats a guid idea wae a' the snorers :blast. Probably a good idea to let them know a load o' bikes will be turnin up rico:thumb

the campsite can rope off areas for groups if neccesary, dunno if thats a guid idea wae a' the snorers . Probably a good idea to let them know a load o' bikes will be turnin up rico

I have had contact with the campsite and given them approx numbers they will give us our own area.

NO NEED TO BOOK WITH THEM DIRECT

Let me know and I'll keep them updated on the numbers

Stumpy

Broomfield

I'd like my normal space by the Mosi Magnet please.

+1 for Camping:clap

That's me and the mrs booked into the Riverside :thumb2

Looks as good as any and close to the pubs :beerjug:

I have just emailed the campsite to reserve two tent spaces, I will be bringing Avon skin so soft and my patented midge feeder, I mentioned UKGSer and the Gathering Apparently I am capable of snoring with some volume, but only after beer :)
Stewart

I have just emailed the campsite to reserve two tent spaces, I will be bringing Avon skin so soft and my patented midge feeder, I mentioned UKGSer and the Gathering Apparently I am capable of snoring with some volume, but only after beer :)
Stewart

Stewart, you''l probably get an email back saying they don't bother with advance bookings - just turn up as space is not an issue.

Thats the email i got anyway....maybe they just didn't like me.....:(

Regarding snoring: Have you met Tractorpilot yet?:eek

Back
Top Bottom