Genocide

Uinneag

Due to my actions and flounce last week thousands of poor wee :scot 's that have been posted on UKgser,
have been ruthlessly obliterated or have been left disabled due to my selfish act.
It's is on a par with the massacres of whole villages over one mans crusade during the Highland clearances and acts of WWII.

It is something that will haunt me to the grave :tears

Farewell :eek:onyack I raise a glass to your Kin :beerjug:

And Scot :scot you'll never be accepted into the body of the Kirk:rob

This ain't Rock 'n' Roll,
This is Genocide...

frolic2-ss-guards.GIF

SS Club 7 Greatest Hits

now they are some sexy lookin frauleins :eek:

no a family pic ronno is it :blast

I could well be very wrong here, but I think I saw this recently somewhere as a report about these SS camp guards. If it's the same story, it's about how ordinary these people looked, enjoying themselves just like ordinary folk. They had just received a train load of jews and had selected most of them for extermination, and some for slave labour, then after a hard days work, they took some time out to enjoy themselves, just like ordinary folk would normaly do.
The guy who wrote it was saying that they wanted to show the picture in order to demonstrate that the people who did these kinds of things were no Frankenstinean monsters, but just very ordinary people, who were persuaded to do some very extraordinary things.

Hip revision, the one I had fitted 30 years ago has failed mot :( o so it's under the knife the 'morrow :eek:

If they use a dirty knife at least there should be enough alcohol in your bloodstream to dissinfect:thumb

Well blood in you alcohol stream:augie

I'll be thinking of ye :beerjug:

Very nice to see cheerful re-unions if that is not too strong a word.....
3 cheers for Baw-stik !

Due to my actions and flounce last week thousands of poor wee :scot 's that have been posted on UKgser,
have been ruthlessly obliterated or have been left disabled due to my selfish act.
It's is on a par with the massacres of whole villages over one mans crusade during the Highland clearances and acts of WWII.

It is something that will haunt me to the grave :tears

Farewell :eek:onyack I raise a glass to your Kin :beerjug:

And Scot :scot you'll never be accepted into the body of the Kirk:rob

Too feckin right - It's murrrderrr!

Most of me ride reports are full of :eek:onyack s now....

:mad:

Back
Top Bottom