Emerald Isle by Ural

Great to see what the old girl is up to (and my old outfit :D)

Breaks my heart too... I really miss her sometimes.

Reassuring to know she's in good hands though - thanks for saving her Tarka :thumb2

Steve, what a brilliant report .... :clap:bow:clap

Loved it, brought back many fond memories of when I use to travel Ireland with my dad, thanks mate :)

Steve

Great report and Ireland is a great place to ride. Roads are great and the views are breathtaking. The coast road from Larne to Portrush is one of the finest roads anywhere IMHO.

Camped in Roundwood earlier in the year and enjoyed the hospitality at the Coach:beer:

thanks for sharing:thumb

:thumb2 Tarka

Super report!

I live in Larne and take the coast road a wee bit forgranted.

:toungincheek But having travelled far and wide The coast road from Larne to Portrush is one of the finest roads anywhere IMHO.:aidan

Well I'll be horn-swoggled: All these years I never knew it, but I'm a vegetarian...... :D

Pleasant reminder of why you have to be going to Ireland.

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Great report Tarka ... makes me wanna get on mi bike and return to the Emerald Isle :thumb

See you at the Dragon :eek:

:beerjug:

Really enjoyed that. :clap

Thanks. :thumb2

Cracking report and lovely photographs there, Tarka.

Thanks for taking the time to share them with us :beerjug:

excellent stuff did wicklow and sally gap coupla months ago

img002-1-1.jpg

img001-1-1.jpg

must do north coast and the rede bridge again (what you mean yer scared lol)

Hairnet,
you went East to West over Sally gap?

North to South - start; from town, Rathfarnam...ish - finish in Laragh / Glendalough - is more of a "technical" course :green gri
worth coming back for :thumb

Great trip report Tarka:clap

Having also enjoyed the hospitality of Aidan and Mandy I can agree you couldn't have stayed with a finer couple:beerjug: but getting free drinks from Civil..........:eek:

headed to it from dun leary towards bray then inland - they cancelledd the ferry and i missed out doing it in the summer so even tho weather was cack decided to go for it

tarka........

what made you go from the welsh bit as opposed to scouse

tarka........

what made you go from the welsh bit as opposed to scouse

Sorry about the delay...only just seen your question.

The timings,and duration,plus cost of the 'Scouse Ferry' ('Scouse' even though it`s actually in Birkenhead :augie) made Holyhead the best choice. :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom