It's a long way (back) to Tipperary

:JB All packed up, pumped up, lubed up and ready to roll. Sadly 1 more day at work tomorrow then a quick dash home and ride to Bristol tomorrow night, then onwards to Tipp on Friday morning :JB

:JB All packed up, pumped up, lubed up and ready to roll. Sadly 1 more day at work tomorrow then a quick dash home and ride to Bristol tomorrow night, then onwards to Tipp on Friday morning :JB

This is worse than waiting on Santy, have to work Friday but hoping its only for a few hours. Tipp here we come :aidan

Safe journey :aidan

This is worse than waiting on Santy, have to work Friday but hoping its only for a few hours. Tipp here we come :aidan

See ya soon Jo :101 :natter

1 sheep 2 sheep 3 sheep 4 sheep 5 sheep............. 59879 sheep........... this is useless..... think I'll start counting my hair folics.... 1 hair ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

It could be worse

Today
Outbreaks of rain or drizzle, with hill and coastal fog, becoming confined to southern counties this afternoon. Brighter conditions slowly developing further north. Very mild and humid with light to moderate, southwest to west winds; highest temperatures 17 to 20 degrees Celsius.

Tonight

Tonight, further spells of rain, drizzle and fog will occur over much of Munster and south Leinster. Elsewhere will be dry apart from a few light showers, and cloud will tend to break in northern counties. Winds will be mostly light, west to northwest and it will remain mild; lowest temperatures 10 to 14 degrees Celsius

Today
Outbreaks of rain or drizzle, with hill and coastal fog, becoming confined to southern counties this afternoon. Brighter conditions slowly developing further north. Very mild and humid with light to moderate, southwest to west winds; highest temperatures 17 to 20 degrees Celsius.

Tonight

Tonight, further spells of rain, drizzle and fog will occur over much of Munster and south Leinster. Elsewhere will be dry apart from a few light showers, and cloud will tend to break in northern counties. Winds will be mostly light, west to northwest and it will remain mild; lowest temperatures 10 to 14 degrees Celsius

More like:
Today.
Mainly miserable in the morning, with outbreaks of excitement when thoughts of the weekend ahead interfere with work. Brighter mood in the afternoon as bike is pulled from the garage. Sunshine and happiness as luggage is loaded, key inserted, and the steed is mounted for the off.

Tonight.
Further spells of excitement upon greeting faces I havent seen in a while. Heavy showers of alcohol to be consumed, with a general scattering of delightful conversation. Outbreaks of laughter to be expected. Later in the night a heavy cloud of drunkenness and sillyness will descend. Morning will bring foggy hangover head.

Rest of weekend is to be generally quite good also!:aidan

More like:
Today.
Mainly miserable in the morning, with outbreaks of excitement when thoughts of the weekend ahead interfere with work. Brighter mood in the afternoon as bike is pulled from the garage. Sunshine and happiness as luggage is loaded, key inserted, and the steed is mounted for the off.

Tonight.
Further spells of excitement upon greeting faces I havent seen in a while. Heavy showers of alcohol to be consumed, with a general scattering of delightful conversation. Outbreaks of laughter to be expected. Later in the night a heavy cloud of drunkenness and sillyness will descend. Morning will bring foggy hangover head.

Rest of weekend is to be generally quite good also!:aidan

Thats what I was trying to say:eek:onyack:eek:onyack:JB:JB

Finial Decision made last night... not going to Tipp.. i was humming and ha'ing for the last couple of days because the weather looked so shit... but an old ankle injury has flared up and not gone away so that has made it lot easier.... didn't fancy riding 300 odd miles down in the wet and camping in the wet( hardcore me:D) I just wouldn't have enjoyed it... going to miss the craic on the drink bit :D..
Hope i wrong about the weather and you all get a good couple of days.... take plenty of pics of the off road.. weather might be good for some carnage:augie

Oh and some video footage of Daithi Tent capers would be nice:D

Have a good one anyway:thumb2

Finial Decision made last night... not going to Tipp.. i was humming and ha'ing for the last couple of days because the weather looked so shit... but an old ankle injury has flared up and not gone away so that has made it lot easier.... didn't fancy riding 300 odd miles down in the wet and camping in the wet( hardcore me:D) I just wouldn't have enjoyed it... going to miss the craic on the drink bit :D..
Hope i wrong about the weather and you all get a good couple of days.... take plenty of pics of the off road.. weather might be good for some carnage:augie

Oh and some video footage of Daithi Tent capers would be nice:D

Have a good one anyway:thumb2

:eek::confused::(:nenau

Wont be the same without you Gary. :comfort
(You still have time to change your mind!)

:eek::confused::(:nenau

Wont be the same without you Gary. :comfort
(You still have time to change your mind!)

I'll miss you showing us all up again:D

I have road tyres on so i wouldn't have been doing the offroad this year unless it was dry for a day or two before.. which it hasn't been... I go to events to enjoy myself and that includes the trip to and from the event... getting soaked most of the time unless it's fording doesn't do it for me i'm afraid:D
I hope i'm wrong for all those that do plough on and the sun splits the heavens

Just decided to pull out myself today. Been ill earlier in week with some mystery bug and now feeling washed out. Could probably have dawdled about if weather good but not much fun in that especially if wet. Will try to tie up with some other event later in year.

Back
Top Bottom