Dealership opening Cardiff Jan 09

Warranty work

The above done at riders, Monday 20th April 2009.

Some work couldnt be completed and tested as they(Riders) are not fully 100% functional as some software has not yet been delivered. They hope to be in the next couple of weeks.

Two moans,

1. No freebie coffee/tea/drink, definately no biscuits.

2. A member of staff accompanies potential buyer when a demonstrator bike is taken.( No he doesnt ride pillion,he's on another bike!

The above done at riders, Monday 20th April 2009.

Some work couldnt be completed and tested as they(Riders) are not fully 100% functional as some software has not yet been delivered. They hope to be in the next couple of weeks.

Two moans,

1. No freebie coffee/tea/drink, definately no biscuits.

2. A member of staff accompanies potential buyer when a demonstrator bike is taken.( No he doesnt ride pillion,he's on another bike!

Three visits three free coffees, you obviously aren't an in person :D:D:D

Tyddewi
I reckon they spotted the new BM gloves from another source! Hence no refreshments!:augie

Popped in last week to pick up some handguard clips for my 12, I'd rung twice to make sure they were there but it still took three of them and 15 mins to find them, even then they tried to sell me two lefts and a right when I wanted two rights and a left :blast, good thing I'd noted down the part numbers and checked them.

Early days yet and anyone can make a mistake :rob

and I've never seen so many new GS's in one place before

Had my 1st (600mile) service done today on my r1200r plus outstanding recalls (front brake lines & ring antenna) - cost £190 - happy with service & no complaints.

TEST RIDES

FOLLOWING ON ANOTHER BIKE WHEN YR HAVING A TEST RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

RYDALES HAD THEIR PROBLEMS BUT THEY DID'NT TREAT YOU LIKE A CHAV ON A PIT BIKE. :eek:

DON'T THINK THEY WILL BE GETTING A VISIT FROM ME SOMEHOW.

GIVE THEM 18MONTHS TOPS.:nenau

FOLLOWING ON ANOTHER BIKE WHEN YR HAVING A TEST RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

RYDALES HAD THEIR PROBLEMS BUT THEY DID'NT TREAT YOU LIKE A CHAV ON A PIT BIKE. :eek:

DON'T THINK THEY WILL BE GETTING A VISIT FROM ME SOMEHOW.

GIVE THEM 18MONTHS TOPS.:nenau

I'm not so sure and I thought the same thing but I had a test ride this week and to be fair the sales guy came with me , asked what type of roads i wanted to go on , I also requested that it was a fair pace.
K1300R fur him 1200 GSA fur me.Very good:clap pace and covered all I requested.
I followed him.No complaints.Just ask / tell em what you want.

Excellant Service and Price

Riders carried out the 12000 and Annual Servicew today on my 08 GSA and I must say the bike is running lovely and when they told me the price I was amazed. £183!!!:):):):)

My look must have concerned them and they asked if I thought it was to expensive? I asked how they were doing it for that price when I have been told it is a 3hr job and they are charging £65/hour. The reply: - we done it in two hours.

So I am happy and really pleased with the price when every where else was quoting £215 and up:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom