Show us your Katooms

:augie

ktm02.jpg

ktm01.jpg

:comfort :pullface

TOP BOX ALERT :eek:
Tricky - Have you taken leave of your senses? on a Katoooom, double :eek::eek:
You will never go to bike heaven now, probably end up riding a 550 Virago in the next life :angel

:hide

Mermoto

Playing in the snow :D:bounce1:bounce1 (ignore the date, camera battery went all wibbly) :nenau

Attachments

• bike 8.jpg
    bike 8.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 771
  • bike 13.jpg
    bike 13.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 687
  • bike 14.jpg
    bike 14.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 704
You will never go to bike heaven now, probably end up riding a 550 Virago in the next life :angel

:hide

Mermoto

Or a Harley FatBob... :D

Can I still come to the Easter meet if I promise to take the top box off then?

:aidan

I know the orange ones are faster, but the grey ones have a certain charm. As a first toe in the water of KTM world its top fun, although I might change my mind after I've bounced off bits of Morocco in April :augie

Attachments

• KTM163.jpg
    KTM163.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 722
My KTM 300, now sold, done the Weston beach race 3 times with her. Brilliant bike very fast and nibble, unlike me

Attachments

• race1.jpg
    race1.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 688
  • Adult_Solo_WBR_21-10-07_0789.jpg
    Adult_Solo_WBR_21-10-07_0789.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 659
  • KTM.jpg
    KTM.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 718
Trials tyre on the back? The only event I remember where you were told that's all you could use was the Natterjack Enduro.

Done most of my racing on the x11 tyre, even done my last weston beach race on it with no problems at the dunes at all I ran it with 30psi for that but when racing normal H+Hs would run at 8 to 10psi with 2 rim locks or use an old moose again with 2 rim lock and I have never got stuck any where, just plenty of throttle and hang on tight :aidan

Done most of my racing on the x11 tyre, even done my last weston beach race on it with no problems at the dunes at all I ran it with 30psi for that but when racing normal H+Hs would run at 8 to 10psi with 2 rim locks or use an old moose again with 2 rim lock and I have never got stuck any where, just plenty of throttle and hang on tight :aidan
It is surprising how much grip there is without the big knobbles, I enjoyed riding the Natterjack, basically in sand, like you say, keep it pinned and hold on tight :D:D

This spring's Morocco weapon.

Nearly ready for Morocco in a couple of weeks.:bounce1

I've just grafted a 650 dakar screen on, it has FCR41 flat slide carb, air box opened up, Ackroprovic exhaust, uprated springs, HID lights, comfy seat, massive bar risers etc. etc.

I've gone back to standard gearing but may drop a tooth on the front when we're there.

Can't wait to see how it compares:)
790694056_pCq5H-XL.jpg

790693315_8eicb-XL.jpg

That looks really nice, and rideable..

Have a good trip....

:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom