Sexiest gadget on earth???

Fanum

Toubab
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
iPOD??

Old fashioned outdated inflexible twaddle.....

this kiddie is the thing to have I reckon.......

Got a digi camera??? It reads cards so you can dump 40 gig of pics straight into it.......

going away for the weekend???

Plug your dvd player/vcy into it and save 320 hours of mpeg 4 vid on it to watch on the screen.......what sort of video you dump on it is up to you

;)

MP3?....it'll take as much as the biggest iPOD ......but rather than being just an MP3 player, this baby is also a removable HD, video player, MP3 gadget, there's an fm reciever for it, you can plug it into a tv for full screen stuff.....

Leddees an gennelmen, I present for your toy fetish and long distance traveller satisfaction...the ARCHOS.....

21248597-2-200-overview-1.gif

Best review of the toy HERE

Dammit i realy really want one...the bad points are that there are some probs with some video formats but these can e got round with codecs and a litle knowledge.....and its bigger than an ipod 'cos of the screen....but wtf....it's not meant to be a pocket top thing...it's an all round digital gadget.....i've been looking in to these and i really havent seen anything better yet.

Having said that, I'm still only buying a sony net MD for the eastern europe jaunt 'cos the Archos is a bit pricey still.......

I do know someone who sold his Archos Jukebox for the iPod for the silly reason that the iPod sounded better. iPods are more about quality than gadgetry although the latest vesion allows for media readers, voice recorders etc. For style functional simplicity and joy of ownership the iPod still rules IMHO

Regards
Andy80F

I've just bought the Archos AV340, now off on holiday (with all my music loaded onto it & 1000's of photos) will report back on it when I get back - but v. impressed so far!

BTW had an Archos Jukebox, thought the sound was fine - until our puppy decided it was a chewable toy!!!!! Hence the replacement...................

Back
Top Bottom