Stumpy

• Thread starter Deleted account rno
  • Start date

Deleted account rno

I've just had a call from Fiona worried about Stumpy.

It seems he was disapointed at the news of garfield getting the Mod's job. Stumpy took the dogs out for their walk this morning in a very subdued mood so when he hadn't returned after an hour, a concerned Fiona went to look for him.

She found Stumpy in a woodland area with his belt around his neck.

He was ha'en a shite :D

According to garfield only "bears" shit in the woods:D

According to garfield only "bears" shit in the woods:D

I'm unfamilair (honestly, M'Lud) with that term so assuming it had gay connotations, I googled it and discovered a Homophobic Alphabet :eek: FFS how many nicknames do Pyjama Warriors need? (surprisingly, that one wasn't included).

There must be about 300 nicknames :blast No wonder they get confused...

FFS how many nicknames do Pyjama Warriors need? (surprisingly, that one wasn't included).

There must be about 300 nicknames :blast No wonder they get confused...

Theres a new one to add to the list now...

He's a screaming Tartan Mod :augie

I think we need to put Garfield's sexuality to one side and just let him get on with the job.

I mean the last we want in the Scottish Section is Garfield's gayness rammed down our throats :D

I think we need to put Garfield's sexuality to one side and just let him get on with the job.

I mean the last we want in the Scottish Section is Garfield's gayness rammed down our throats :D

Nice try to divert the thread, but did you see any "bears" :D

right you're barred.....:rob

bouncer.jpg

Back
Top Bottom