Snowrun 28-Dec-08

PW Cymru

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Ok its that time of year again and the cobwebs will need brushing off.

For all of those interested, this years annual Snowrun will on Sunday 28th of December leaving Abergavenny bus station at 10.00 am.

Obviously if the weather is particularly bad I'll have to call it off, so please revisit the thread before you set-off.

If you are interested in joining the run I'd appreciate you posting your interst so I can gauge the numbers.

P.S. Stabilizers will be provided for beginners :D

Count me in:thumb

Will be at Abergavenny for tea and bacon butties at about 9-30am.

P.S. Stabilizers will be provided for beginners :D

Paul not sure Graham (Slimbo) will be happy with this remark :D:D
I will be in Hereford with the outlaws for that weekend from boxingday so should be due a break :surrender :banghead: :surrender So count me in. As long as I can take the Transalp if its dry :augie:D
if you need a hand with route planning (I doubt it) you know where I live:thumb2

Nice one Bilc's see you there.

Al the route is ok as I'd already planned one for the Baskerville.

I'll adjust the second half dependant on the weather.

Looking for a tail end Charlie though Huh:thumb2

Looking for a tail end Charlie though Huh:thumb2

I thought after last years huge turnout we were thinking of splitting into two groups. If so i don't mind leading the secound, not too fussed tail ending as I always seem to get the last cold cuppa or there's no good choices of food left, and I do like my food :D

No worries lets see what the numbers look like first.

I think last year there was between 25 to 35 bikes started the run.

If its well attended this year we could run 2 in opposite directions.

Me,'spose I'll be at the back again.:thumb2

Slimbo,have you picked a good ditch yet,or are you waiting for the day to make a decision:bounce1

I'll be up for this Paul and will hope to join earlier than last year:bounce1:b
bounce1:bounce1 what about you Al.

If he can find us, he couldn't even find the Church for Jacks Christening, the church was only 200yards from the pub and only two pubs in the Village :nenau) he came in while the vicar was saying his bit :blast (don't tell BigAl I told you :D) He blamed the Satnav he won at the treasure hunt :toungincheek :D

Snow Run

Hope to be available for this too, weather permitting!
See you all next week for curry, you can fill me in on the details then.
B1ff

Got to admit to being new to this 'organised' run thing, anything I need to know about?

Got to admit to being new to this 'organised' run thing, anything I need to know about?

It'll be the drop off system, nice and easy at your own pace no pressure to keep up.

However I would like to request you change your avatar as it worries me some what:D

Me,'spose I'll be at the back again.:thumb2

Slimbo,have you picked a good ditch yet,or are you waiting for the day to make a decision:bounce1

Thanks Vern, we've sorted out a couple of out-rigger for Slimbo to help him along.:thumb2

It'll be the drop off system, nice and easy at your own pace no pressure to keep up.

However I would like to request you change your avatar as it worries me some what:D
Thats brilliant!!! Whats the drop off system?

Back
Top Bottom