Bacon's Adventure

Handed the wee man over tae Ronno this mornin at FRB
dec08033.jpg

he's a wee bit feart o' goin north, he's heard whit they do tae other livestock:green gri

Is that a Hitler moustache and salute that young Bacon has suddenly developed? :eek:

See Ronnie must hae taein the caur:augie
and stuck his auld jaikit on fur the phoatie:D

The pig's got further than Monkey Michael did. :rolleyes:

Where UKGSer leads ADVrider follows :augie

He was supposed to be on a world tour too but but the only made it to Skye apparently :(

If you know where he is please post :nenau

Thievin' bastids up there :rob

Tash'll probably get Michael for her Chrimbo along with a wee selection box...

He's just sobered up :blast

Who wants him next I must warn you he's High Maintainance:rob

2242625066_d976cceb05_b.jpg

2242618336_53821ef836_b.jpg

2242594502_a01ec4d29c_b.jpg

2241702925_2ff6ff966a_b.jpg

2241708837_3b5be57ee1_b.jpg

Bacon will go far to get a better photie than this ane...

dec08027.jpg

Can you imagine the sub-heading to go with the pic in his book of travels:

"Bacon met an old Jaikey who was wearing Iridescent trousers. Bacon hadn't seen a pair of those for years. Mind you, neither had anyone else..."

Fab fotie, Andi :clap :clap

wis half jaiked, at the time a thought it wis funny :rolllaugh

naebody tell ye that polyester's back:cool

Just back fae ha'en Bacon on a wee tour of the Kingdom. It 'hink he enjoyed himsel' but it was a bit cauld on the bike. He didnae complain though.

I'll post some photos later once I've done the needful over on Adv Rider :thumb2

much as i admire this little piggys travels, pork is an endangered species here.

So, he better be in good hands :rob.
if i can help - let me know.

ANYhow - i have to ask;
i read a wee bit of the ADV thread and the original idea seemed to be for a rufty tufty type animal - an alligator was mentioned :cool:.

how the hell did it end up as a pig wearing a false moustache? :confused:

:D

Copied Over From Adv Rider

I've had the pleasure of Bacon's company since he was handed over to me by AND on Sunday at the Forth Road Bridge which is the link between Edinburgh and the Kingdom of Fife. He's a great wee guy (Bacon not AND :augie )

Anyway, he's made himself right at home at Schloss Ronno and today, Bacon and I had a nice run up into the East Neuk of Fife which is an area steeped in fishing traditions and also where St Andrews, the home of golf is situated. The East Neuk is a lovely area and is full of cracking GSing roads (A and B class and unclassified).

First of all we stopped off at Pittenweem, which is a fishing village still being serviced by small fishing boats that head out into the seas for days and weeks on end.

434171617_CPari-L.jpg

The harbour houses are built onto the foreshore and despite their tiny rooms and doors, fetch a staggering price.

We then headed off into the next village which is Anstruther. As you may well know, Scottish people love their fish and chips (French Fries to you guys) and the Anstruther Fish Bar is world famous, being a previous winner of the best fish and chip shop in the world. Tom Hanks, Mick Jagger, Michael Douglas and Robert de Niro are all celebrated past customers here. Bacon wasted no time in asking a tourist if he could help her finish her boxed "fish supper".

434171647_PxQPR-L.jpg

We then went in to the shop and where Bacon added his name to the celebrity list, immediately in front of Bobby de Niro's name. The lovely Sharon was desperate to ger her photo taken with the pork superstar.

"You talking to me...?

434171665_XpXBk-L.jpg

We then stopped off for a photoshoot at the picturesque Crail harbour

434171674_V4Uz8-L.jpg

434171687_Ta2kC-L.jpg

before setting sail for St Andrews, a university town and the home of golf. St Andrews is steeped in history and has to be one of the best destinations in Scotland for a general day out.

434171701_fGM2c-L.jpg

434171713_iFDhh-L.jpg

We finished off our afternoon with a stop off at the Swilken Bridge on the approach to the 18th green at St Andrews Old Course golf course. You can add Bacon's name to those of Nicklaus, Faldo, Player and Woods as champions who have walked over this famous landmark.

434171726_CgfxP-L.jpg

434171737_Mb9WU-L.jpg

I doubt if the members of the Royal and Ancient would have been too enamoured by us tresspassing on the greens with our biking gear but it's good to be a bit anarchic now and again in St Andrews.

Bacon is staying with us until Saturday. I'll miss him when he goes. So will my dog. They've become such good mates that she's now refusing to eat sausages or schnitzel.

434185322_yxwyE-L.jpg

Auf Wiedersehen Mein Schweinni Freund. It's been a pleasure...

Ronno

The thread hi jack aboot Dahoum's monkey has fecked the thread dimensions up cos Johnny's pics are too big. :blast

Nice one Ronno :thumb2
Bacon "seems" to have lost his 'tache ??:augie
You didn't try and trim it to a Hitler one did you ???:ronno
Anyhoo he looks a lot better without it :thumb
Next to go, his bushy brows???:rolleyes:

Bacon and Egg

In view of his impending mainland Europe invasion, I introduced Bacon to a traditional breakfast at Schloss Ronno. It seemed to agree with our Porkey guest. I don't know what Adolf said to him but Bacon laughed at his yoke.

434702032_xkux5-L.jpg

In view of his impending mainland Europe invasion, I introduced Bacon to a traditional breakfast at Schloss Ronno. It seemed to agree with our Porkey guest. I don't know what Adolf said to him but Bacon laughed at his yoke.

I've had a complaint about this post over on Adv Rider.

I think I'll just stay here... :(

Back
Top Bottom