Bacon's Adventure

I would hope the last person to host in Scotland will pass Bacon to Aidan.

:beerjug:

If dates suit I am still up for hosting Bacon for a couple of days in Glasgow area. He has some long lost relatives who are hoping to see him during the festive period ;) as well as some other surprises.

I could then pass him on to somebody in South West Scotland to get to one of the Ferries to Ireland (or could do it myself). I have no diary plans between 19th Dec and 29th Dec so could fit something in during those days or on my return from London on the 2nd January.

Wully's posting today's adventures over on advrider - a Cape MacCartney experience.....:thumb2

Well done Wully :clap is it true the poor wee bugger's headin fur Oonyakistan next?:eek:
Dae yae know it's the wicker man banjo festival in Oonyakistan then.
:eek:onyack:eek:onyack

Well done Wully :clap is it true the poor wee bugger's headin fur Oonyakistan next?:eek:

The only way Johnny can better Wully's pics wid be tae hae some bestiality pics wi Bacon and Tash :D

Easy to see that I ken tash disnae visit here noo :hide

is it true the poor wee bugger's headin fur Oonyakistan next?:eek:
Aye, it's all true. Do you think they supply spare Bacon liver's mailorder tae skye. We leave the task of keeping him away from dodgy bonfires and strange duelling guitars in your hands.
:thumb2

So called because last year, Rab banjoed a couple o' punters for playin' their music too loud and gettin' on his wick :D

Great Posts Wully :thumb

I eventually got around to reading Bacon's full thread on ADVRIDER.COM :eek:

Since he arrived in UK with ChrisK he seems to have made far better progress and had more photos of his trip than through the whole of the USA :thumb2

Still hope to get a go of the wee fella at some point ;)

Looking forward to his Oonyackistan adventures, hope he survives :D

As the whole world knows Scotland = hospitality.

Great posts Wully! You've really entered into the spirit of things:D

Good post Wully :thumb:thumb

Great to see both you and Fruitcake have made him so welcome :clap:clap

If it carries on like this he won't want to leave!!!

Back
Top Bottom