Bacon's Adventure

how do you work that one out then Trippy ?

Tony and Gordon screwing us and you hairy arsed Jocks laughing your frocks off cos you got your own parliament. laws, better health service and completely ignore Broon and his Darling.

Aye Broon and Darling bampots

Cheers Trippy taken the heat aff me:thumb2

I hope the numpty wot whinged about your "Adolf" boiled egg cops a load of that...He'll implode...

Not sure wether I want to buy Flash a pint or run very far away...

:D

Well the little fella arrived today.

I was working nights yesterday and went to bed at 7am only to be woken at about 11.30 by a little knock on the door.

Bacon013.jpg

He was shattered after his long trip so went straight to bed.

Bacon007.jpg

Euan was pleased to meet him after all this time.

Bacon008.jpg

It wasn't long before he was introducing him to Cricket but Bacon seemed to prefer holding the bat like a baseball player.

Bacon012.jpg

Plan is he's going to have a mooch around here for two weeks and then go to stay with MikeP.
I get a chance to take Bacon to Princetown for a pint and see his Mikes new garage.
I'm hoping he will go to stay with David Hale after that in London to help him get his MoJo back.

After that its upto David.

:eek

Went on to see what was happening on ADVrider to see what was happening with Bacon and i have to say it's a piss poor effort:(

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9194342&postcount=920

if someone is going to take Bacon they should be doing something interesting with him...the thread is seen by people all over the world on ADVrider .... god it makes people look dull as dishwater down Somerset Devon way
Who would want to come to your neck of the woods if filling up your bike and looking at a rusty anglia was all there was on offer and not even a picture of the pig in any of those pics:nenau.

Trippy..get out and show the pig a good time before he dies of boredom :aidan

Back
Top Bottom