G450X in the Peaks - Tuesday.

Timpo

North Wales TRF
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
OK, so I've found the 450 very good for the Welsh trails, some will say 'flipping' too good, that's another story......:augie!
Anyway, on Tuesday I'm meeting Slider from Virtual Peaks TRF group for a loop in the Peak District.
It's been some time now since I have had a pogo in the Peaks, which is strange as I used to ride there every month in the mid-90s with Cheshire TRF chaps.
I've given the bike the once over and it has a set of AC10 tyres on it.
The BBC weather site has given it a -1c temperature so some fun on the ice will be on the cards..... it'll be right.:thumb

Timpo.

It's been some time now since I have had a pogo in the Peaks, which is strange as I used to ride there every month in the mid-90s with Cheshire TRF chaps.
I think you'll find some old favourites closed now :tears

Have a good one ............. :thumb2

We had a hoot......
Loz was desperate for some sausage, and he got it, twice over...... is it a Southern thing?
pix012-2.jpg

The smaller tarred roads were covered in ice, very tricky in places, I might ring the council and complain....... like feck!:D
The trails were splendid, many had had no sun on them so ice was still present.
pix009-2.jpg

pix007-2.jpg

pix018-2.jpg

pix019-2.jpg

pix010-2.jpg

pix005-2.jpg

Steve Slider had two, yes two punctures within two miles of each other, the first on Roych Clough and the second on Chapelgate, he wasn't a happy bunny. So we limped into Hope. And then he had a young lady telling him how to fix it efficiently......
pix013-2.jpg

Loz said it was a piece of cake..... so he rang 'dail-a-cake' and they came with a delivery whilst he waited for SS to shape himself.....
pix015-2.jpg

pix014-2.jpg

The G450X managed ok without any incidents....
pix020-2.jpg

pix008-2.jpg

Once home it was ready for another service....:eek

Timpo.

Great pics Timpo looks feckin' cold!
re that young lady... she's a regular trials competitor. . . took her dad (garage owner) out trailing on a borrowed bike and he made a bit of a mess of it! very helpful there . . . when a mate's chain gave up the ghost (also Royche Clough)

Back
Top Bottom