Head guards for 1100/1150 models. On sale now.

All products now in stock and on sale in the gsshop.

here = http://www.gsshop.biz/

Headguards may look dearer but when you add the postage they're almost the same price as in this thread.

Just ordered a set on-line Neil. From clicking on the link to the PayPal payment completing was less than a couple of minutes. And that included setting up an account, finding the guards, sticking them in the cart and paying.

Really, really easy site to use.

Hope it does well Neil. Bloody brill.:thumb

Woo-Hoo! Finally got my rear brake disc ordered :clap:clap:clap

Neil - cheque on its way for £140 (I think thats right)

I can't work this pay pal thing - I have a load of dosh in there and no idea to find out how much or how to get at it....anyone who knows a TELEPHONE NUMBER for pay pal, please let me know. Computerised communication NOT the way for me...I can't work half of those either. About £5000 in there and I can't get at it. So any help gratefully received.

Silver for me please. Posted now.

Head guards arrived this morning. SUPERB.

The old crash bars are coming off, so are the plastic bits. OK, I'll lose my long distance leg rests, but I will adapt.:)

Thanks Steptoe. :thumb2

Someone somewhere has two R/H guards instead of a left and right. :blast

No one has contacted me about it yet. :nenau I have a lefthand side sitting here waiting............... and waiting.

Ah - that'll be me then.

Steptoesheadguards.jpg

I very carefully stuck the rubber strips on with mastic, sprayed them a fetching shade of Halfraud's matt black and left 'em to dry. Only realised when I came to fit them this morning :blast

Won't tell you how long I took checking and double-checking that they really are handed!

Neil's already on the case - thanks Neil! :thumb

Hey Steptoe,

Got any Silver ones in stock?

If so I'll swing by one morning and pay cash

They look good

I hope he dont run out of stock , i'm skint just bought another bike, bugger...look good...

They look fantastic polished!

How'd you get them to look like that then?

I have a good friend who has a small local metal finishing company. It took him a fair bit of time to get them this good as they are rough cast finish. If anyones interested I can get a price?

Back
Top Bottom