Got to get rid of Crappie

What's the problem Bob???

Always found Peter to be v.professional and helpful ... are you snivelling for no good reason again???

Police ... blah blah ... rydales ... blah blah worried about depreciation on my investment blah blah

Pete (crampie) is a top bloke.

and as you bought your Adv from Bvm i fail to see how you could have a problem with him ??

the only issue i can think of is what a shame more dealers dont have a manager like him .

a pleasure to deal with ....but as i bought my bike from him i guess i can comment

:)

I can only agree with Bob/Dave/mat,Peter has always looked after me aswell. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Stef,

Reading your post regarding tour of Scotland, looked awesome.

It's on my to do list, anyone else interested.

PW Cymru said:
Stef,

Reading your post regarding tour of Scotland, looked awesome.

It's on my to do list, anyone else interested.

Probably a well kept secret, how good the biking in Scotland is, weather aside. makes it all more worth while if you get a spell of good weather. Anyone thats rode through the Lake District will get an idea of some of the scenery we have up here,only theres more of it and the roads are wider with about 70% less traffic :D
Put it on your must do list for this year.

~Stef~

Re: Explain

2 wheel humvee said:
:confused:

wtf r u on about:rolleyes:

Like, every time I look at Wales, for Days now I see ' The Last Post' by Crampie, got fed up, slightly wobbly and thought 'it's gotta go' so Goodbye Crappie is all :shoot: :D :D :D
Pinch a Salt ;)

Forget Crampie

Who's up for the Highlands, long weekendish.

Got to make sure it's out of mosi season.

Back
Top Bottom