Heavy heart!

action

:(Hi guys so sorry to intervene. Just wondered if any of you guys around here knew of a member Andy Kulwhilm (may not be exact spelling!) who lived in Livingston West Loathian. Unfortunately Andy died on Friday evening at home. I'm not sure of his forum name here or indeed if he was a member here but have informed the administrators here too. He was known on other non BMW forums as Kooly, Kooldude or Koolman or similar. Perhaps someone recognises this and I would appreciate any assistance. As I say not sure if he was a member here so sorry to be a bit vague. He previously owned a Honda vfr and has only had the GS about a year.
I cannot enter the members list as I have just joined this forum. I can be contacted by e-mail or post/personal message through this forum.
Thanking you in advance.
action

R.I.P. Andy.

I first met Andy via Honda VFR Club when he had a VFR and he came on one of our weekends away. Andy was a lovely man - friendly, thoughtful and generous. I last saw him a few months ago when I took him into the local bike clothing and accessory shop where he bought a helmet.

He was known on Honda VFR Club and the other Bikers Oracle sites as Reddeath.

Andy was only 46 years old.

I don't think I ever met him, but sorry to hear of his passing.

Condolences to his family.

R.I.P. Livvy Lad.

Bob.

:thumb2 Hi guys would like to thank you all on behalf of Andy's family for your kind thoughts and to Mike for his help spreading the unfortunate news. He will indeed be missed.
action

Sad news, RIP Andy :rose

Like you said Alan we need to get out and smell the roses more often whilst we can! - my view on life changed a lot after my crash and hearing this sort of news (Andy was a year younger than me :-( ) only goes to reinforce that we should live life to the full!!!

Please pass on my condolences to Andy's family.

:rose Well it was Andy's funeral today and there must have been over 200 folks there to pay their respects.
Testament to a great man who touched so many people in his short life but left an everlasting impression.
RIP dude.

God I will miss him.:(

Back
Top Bottom