First Scottish meet of 2009

cheap and chearfull we can go to the Chefs Grill in Newtonmore

Gets my vote :thumb2
Lets hope theres a good thaw soon, freezing fog here last couple o days. First day off in 10 today, was looking forward to gettin a wee run but its not going to happen:mad:

I can do either day, can't do an overnight, lots of travel with work around that weekend, so want to be in my own bed at some point.....:comfort

do we need a poll....:nenau .....or do we have a clear favourite day?

:D

And another one up for this, but only a day trip.

Had good food in the Glen often. I seem to remember that the landlord is a Yorkshireman. Johnnie will feel right at home:D

Don't mind the cheap option if that is the democratic decision. Saturday better for me.

OK chaps...the date is getting closer and i'd like to make some plans for this auspicious occasion.

Is it Sat or Sun?

Is anyone else planning an overnighter on Sat apart from me - if so, where? I'll go with the flow (and the company).

Where the feck are we meeting, anyway?:nenau

No prblem Andy! As usual if the Sunday is the preferred option amonst fellow tossers, then I'm afraid I shall be unable to follow. :beerjug:

I'll go a run wi ye Chuck if ye want:thumb2

oh yiv suddenly turned jewish:blast

Looks like sat urday the 17th so that the good Rev can join us ( plus am going oot on the saturday night):D

Ah'd love to come along, but I am night shift that weekend and A've still got my Pan European and it would look out of place.

The GSA will be on order by then though, so keep me in mind for a future trip.

And I will have stopped shifts an a'!

Ah'd love to come along, but I am night shift that weekend and A've still got my Pan European and it would look out of place.

The GSA will be on order by then though, so keep me in mind for a future trip.

And I will have stopped shifts an a'!

Shame about the shifts- wouldn't worry about what you'd be riding though :thumb2 ( Even Kaayty Emm's come along:comfort)

When do you get yer paws on the GSA?

It was a great feeling when I got mine- could hardly get the grin inside my helmet:D

And it still feels as good every time I ride it:D:D:D

Shame about the shifts- wouldn't worry about what you'd be riding though :thumb2 ( Even Kaayty Emm's come along:comfort)

When do you get yer paws on the GSA?

It was a great feeling when I got mine- could hardly get the grin inside my helmet:D

And it still feels as good every time I ride it:D:D:D

I am actually heading for BMW Dalkeith on Thursday to place the order and arrange all the extras...

Getting very excited!!!

Any suggestions for parts and accessories gratefully received.

Any suggestions for parts and accessories gratefully received.

Handguard extensions and a better seat are a good start- I sent my seat away to get a gel pad fitted and it is a good bit more comfortable- then I saw a Sargent seat on flea-bay that should arrive any day now:augie

If you think that the standard screen is a bit lacking in protection- as I did- then a Laminer Lip might help..

A side stand extender is a nice bit of not expensive bling that also actually does more than just make the owner feel good:toungincheek

And if you are going out after dark then get a set of Les Wassel's Hid's along with his neat bracket to mount the ballasts.

Anyway Nippy Norman , Chunk and Touratech will give you hours of happy browsing...

Back
Top Bottom