First Scottish meet of 2009

floyd

Reaction score
How about the 17th or 18th of January. The usual place, coffee at 11.00 Atholl Arms Hotel, Blair Atholl. Open to suggestions for a place for lunch.(as I dont know the area that well).

I know its a bit early but just wanted to get the ball rolling.

How about the 17th or 18th of January. The usual place, coffee at 11.00 Atholl Arms Hotel, Blair Atholl. Open to suggestions for a place for lunch.(as I dont know the area that well).

I know its a bit early but just wanted to get the ball rolling.

Sounds good to me Floyd. How aboot the Moulin Hotel for lunch if the weathers shite (no much further than Blair Atholl) or ower Moulin to Bridge of Cally for lunch if it's good? Just a suggestion like....

I'd like to come if I get the chance.

Sun 18th would be better for me, I could talk SWMBO into staying at the Moulin (not difficult, she likes it there and I like the beer) on Saturday night.

Can't guarantee it, but given this amount of notice I'm sure I could sort it out.

So count me in.

I don’t know what Im doing this weekend so no chance of knowing the middle o January!
If it’s the Moulin, just mind where you park yir bike :augie

I don’t know what Im doing this weekend so no chance of knowing the middle o January!
If it’s the Moulin, just mind where you park yir bike :augie

OK, GC you've got my full attention...why mind where you park?

Unless it's got to do with the downhill slope and loose earth of the car park round the back...

OK, GC you've got my full attention...why mind where you park?

Unless it's got to do with the downhill slope and loose earth of the car park round the back...

Nah, there's an Irish nutcase who lives in a cottage across the road. He doesn't like bikes parked outside his home :augie

No can do fellas!! (there's a change) - but have a great and safe time.

I'm working in Singapore and SE Asia on contract at the moment, and bike is safely, but uselessly tucked away gatering dust in a barn at the moment....maybe one day I'll take it on a long trip via Turkey, Iran, Pakistan blah blah blah blah...........anyway, back to to the sun lounger for me :Motomartin

Sounds good to me Floyd. How aboot the Moulin Hotel for lunch if the weathers shite (no much further than Blair Atholl) or ower Moulin to Bridge of Cally for lunch if it's good? Just a suggestion like....

A further thocht...

If the OYS Young Team are gonnie attend this meet, why do we no' hae lunch at the Moulin Hotel regardless o' weather conditions? It's a fair auld treck tae Bridge of Cally fae Skye and at least a Moulin Hotel meet will take an hour or so aff their journey.

Coffee still at Blair Atholl. Can I hae first dibs on the chair at the open fire? :thumb

A further thocht...

If the OYS Young Team are gonnie attend this meet, why do we no' hae lunch at the Moulin Hotel regardless o' weather conditions? It's a fair auld treck tae Bridge of Cally fae Skye and at least a Moulin Hotel meet will take an hour or so aff their journey.

Coffee still at Blair Atholl. Can I hae first dibs on the chair at the open fire? :thumb

sounds like a plan to me.....:thumb

For the Skye gang its a very long Trek anywhere over this way I recon to Moilin is around 380 miles round trip:bow:bow

Worth every minute and mile for the company :thumb

Guid point thought, Andy. It's a few miles for them. How aboot an alternative plan then?

Same coffee stop but then head north over Dalwhinnie to the Monadhliath Hotel near Laggan. It's a wee bit less for the Skye Guys to travel. If the OYS Young Team dinnae fancy it then we could revert to the original plan?

Fit sayeth the Jägermonster? It's his run...

Worth every minute and mile for the company :thumb

Guid point thought, Andy. It's a few miles for them. How aboot an alternative plan then?

Same coffee stop but then head north over Dalwhinnie to the Monadhliath Hotel near Laggan. It's a wee bit less for the Skye Guys to travel. If the OYS Young Team dinnae fancy it then we could revert to the original plan?

Fit sayeth the Jägermonster? It's his run...

Fair comment and a good idea :thumb2 as Ronno points out if they do not come we can go back to the original plan :clap:clap

Back
Top Bottom