Mud, Glorious Mud.....dirty fotos :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

the celt

Reaction score
...my country is Kiltartan Cross, My countrymen Ki
Hola all,
heres a few more photos this first one is of the Avon Gripster tyre that blew out on me and also the guy "Juan" who drove me about 200km there and back to get a new rear tyre and fit it.

Attachments

• foto3.jpg
    foto3.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 2,056
The Pase de Jama,
the one with me at the signpost was me feeling very happy with meself for getting through the mud but only 40km up this road it just got worst..
the other is taken at about 4000metres the trucks are not moving there stuck they have to wait till the sol comes out and dries the mud or the rain comes again and they wait..

Attachments

• foto5.jpg
    foto5.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 2,006
And this is the pase de Jama again,
you can see the clay I have removed from the brakes and the mudguard on the left beside the tyre, and till more to go the front wheel was just lock solid you can see the tyre is not even making a print in the mud just sliding, Yosi I asked about the way into Chile and have been told its not passable because of the rain this was by a fellow who runs a mining company up at the Sico Pase so God knows which way I will go, but thanks for the tip.
on the road
sure ya ave to
jose

Attachments

• foto1.jpg
    foto1.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 2,010
Mud and crap Roads

Being a Celt, if you've ridden in Ireland, you'll be used to conditions like that :D As always, brilliant pics Jose, every time I read your threads I keep promising myself....."one day".....

Take care.../Rob

Hi Jose, I'm a sad barstard :p I've only just picked up on your Ride Out :confused: so spent an hour in your company on the Road.
What a Life and you still got Time AND Inclination to post reports and pics. Your the Man :beer:
If you decide to come back, there should be enough money to be made as an after dinner speaker :D to never ever need to drive all them foreners around Lunnon :shoot:

Thanks and keep Posting, stay safe and enjoy :cool:

Still gripping the edge of my chair Joe.....are you and Mick meeting up again soon ?

You seem to be taking this in your stride ...I just wonder how ? :) :)

Be lucky fella !

centaur said:
Still gripping the edge of my chair Joe.....are you and Mick meeting up again soon ?

You seem to be taking this in your stride ...I just wonder how ? :) :)

Be lucky fella !

Hola Centaur,
Glad yer enjoying it, but not half as much as meself:D
I am in Brazil at the moment but it all depends which way Mick is going to head north if we meet up, but I hope so.......
As for taking it in me stride.........just between you and me I havent a clue what I am doing just having a laugh, some of the roads I just think lets see what happens...
on the road
sure ya ave to
jose

My biking days are over Joe, but I have to say I admire your tenacity, guts and sheer Joie de Vivre...plus your photos are great.

Stay lucky fella ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom