Tail pack

newman7096

Reaction score
Anyone got a pic of the Touratech tail pack!

Even a detailed description would be nice...... colour, dimensions and capacity!

Could I get a lock and chain into it!

:confused:

Here it is.............
You couldn't get a heavy lock in it...........as it'd rip the webbing ties.........but ok as a day pack for camera/waterproofs...........etc

Attachments

• 2002 r1150 gs - with goodies fitted3.jpg
    2002 r1150 gs - with goodies fitted3.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 276
Lovely!

Thats the first picture I've seen of it!

Very good, thanks for that

Nice bike aswell!

:beerjug:

There is another tailpack which fits to the seat and is around 25litres I think. Its in the catalogue. I am sure its an absolute bargain (ganga or chollo in castellano). Quality and appearance is good, exactly as per Johnny´s. I´ll be having a look at one when I go up to Touratech france with yer scotsman at loose on the riviera. Ok its not a substitute for cases, but for trips of a few days its more than enough.

code no 01-055-0208-0
11,5 litres expandable to 19,5litres
111€, so I would guess the same figure in gbp.

Loose?

Spanish Bob said:
I´ll be having a look at one when I go up to Touratech france with yer scotsman at loose on the riviera.

Au contraire mon pot, tighter than a camel's arse in a sandstorm...

Cheers!

Thanks guys,

I will look at them both and make some kind of decision!

Don't really want to go down the top box route again!:beerjug:

very sensible but you´d probably want to avoid taking into consideration the dat in the last post by franco!

he only thing I am not sure of is the waterproof qualities of the product. also have a look at advrider, they reviewed some more ambitious tail packs.

bob

All I want is something to sit on that rack that will hold my lock and chain. The only problem being it weighs about 4.5kg!!!

I don't really want to buy a cheaper lock as thats defeating the object!

Do you think there a way of making them more rigid!

Please don't say top box, please!:confused:

newman7096 said:
All I want is something to sit on that rack that will hold my lock and chain. The only problem being it weighs about 4.5kg!!!

I don't really want to buy a cheaper lock as thats defeating the object!

Do you think there a way of making them more rigid!

Please don't say top box, please!:confused:

Get a specific lock bag for the lock and chain only and fit it on the back pillion seat when solo...............obviously!!!!!!!!!!!

Spanish Bob said:
I´ll be having a look at one when I go up to Touratech france with yer scotsman at loose on the riviera.

Whereabouts is Touratech France then?

near that little corner of scotland that is Nice. Nice ride up from Bcn! Going up with Franco quite soon - we can meet with you on the way down;)

Back
Top Bottom