3137454977_08270dd44e_b.jpg

They should have had the pic:

"Johnny McMaster pictured, staggering home from the Stein Inn" :blast

Actually - a very good write-up in the paper :thumb2

Al :D

Well it's ma name ffs did ye think it wis Oonyack:D

Chinky ee's :D

Erm ..... Yes :(

If you remember we had a pint in your local and you told me that you were the oldest family on Skye and it ment you were leagally entiteled to claim the crown of Skye :confused:

I told my Nann , ( Nana Brooks )you know the sword dancing one and she was rather impressed :blast

Which means iv'e told an 93 year old Lady a pile of Sh@t and i'm seeing her over New Years :blush

Jacka****ingnory or what .............. :blast

Erm ..... Yes :(

If you remember we had a pint in your local and you told me that you were the oldest family on Skye and it ment you were leagally entiteled to claim the crown of Skye :confused:

I told my Nann , ( Nana Brooks )you know the sword dancing one and she was rather impressed :blast

Which means iv'e told an 93 year old Lady a pile of Sh@t and i'm seeing her over New Years :blush

Jacka****ingnory or what .............. :blast

:D:D:D

Weldone that man:thumb
But did you also no that an OONYACK ( onyack ) is also an anti surge
device used in the comms industry:augie or was anyway when i were a lad:rob

Good article:thumb2

Ill need to see if I can get my hands on a copy.

In the Readers Digest.

I don't know if it has already been posted on here.........
but one of the guys in work brought me the November 2008 copy of the Readers Digest.

It contains quite a lengthy write-up on Calum's Road Gambia, written by Roger Hutchinson, the writer of the original book. He visits Gambia and meets the locals. Gives a much better insight into the extent of the poverty and how badly this new road is required. A very interesting read and I would advise anyone who can get a copy to do so...... it might help with the fundraising.

Just to get things clear, the article doesn't mention us, or the intended trip, just the link between the two roads and an insight into the hardships and poverty faced by the people of Kuntaur.

Good going Bhud! :thumb

Unfortunately my attempt to get Lorraine Kelly interested didn't seem to have any effect... :blast

Back
Top Bottom