Any meets near Amersham??

richorich

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hey peeps,

Any fellow GSers out there near Amersham who get together for ride-outs once in a while?

Rich :beerjug:

... Hi there. Thames Valley is a bit of a sleeper 'area,' due to folk being abroad :)augie) or in the office (MMC :thumb), but the hardcore normally get together monthly. Meets tend to be more in the Oxford, Didcot neck of the woods.

... Clive, Possu and Pumpy amongst others have co-ordinated green lanes and offroad runs from time to time.

... Keep an eye on the South West area, there have been occasional gatherings in North Wilts which can make a nice spin out.

... Look in on South East, they have a very regularised schedule and meetings are possibly closer to Amersham than some of the TV ones.

... This Sunday 3rd Jan, there should be a South East breakfast gathering at the Ace Cafe kick-off around 10:00am. (Ace Cafe, North Circular at Stonebridge Park, M40 to Hanger Lane head north) Look out for a shifty looking bunch of tyre-kickers with GSs :D

Hi,

"Blues n twos" is over in your area, Seer Green.

Keep an eye on the Thames valley page and come and see us at our regular end of month meets.:beer: Always nice to see new GSers.:rob

cheers clive ( the other clive)

Thanks guys - I'll look forward to hooking up with you all in 2009.

Happy New Year an' all that.

Rich :beerjug:

Hi Rich,

With a number of Country Bumpkin GSers out this way perhaps we should think about getting a Chilterns meet going ?

This snowball's a-rollin'......

Let's give it a bit longer, see who else pops up (and maybe for the weather to improve a tad - I'm no fairweather rider but this is f****ng ridiculous) and I can feel a bit of a bimble coming on.

Any suggestions for meeting points/destinations? :beer:

This snowball's a-rollin'......

Let's give it a bit longer, see who else pops up (and maybe for the weather to improve a tad - I'm no fairweather rider but this is f****ng ridiculous) and I can feel a bit of a bimble coming on.

Any suggestions for meeting points/destinations? :beer:

How about Slough!

It's great

Sausage Tree is a good call. Blimey, Stubbs, does that really say 10,270 posts? I'll feel intimidated meeting up with all you veterans!

Look forward to the inaugural 'Chiltern Tossers' meet :beerjug:

I hear there's a Pub called The Royal Standard of England out your way.
I've been told it's a good pint.
Sounds like an interesting place to find for a meet up

I may be up for another pint somewhere closer to home. High Wycombe is just up the road. :thumb2

I usually attend the monthly meet as well and it only takes meet half an hour to get there.

I hear there's a Pub called The Royal Standard of England out your way.
I've been told it's a good pint.
Sounds like an interesting place to find for a meet up

.....is also a good call - I think it's one of the oldest pubs in England or something. Last time I was there was 1988 - legless on Old Roger and doing my best to chat up one of the girls in the minibus on the way back to college. Must've said something right - she's been my other half since. I may get sentimental if we meet there.....

sorry, off topic I know!

Back
Top Bottom