Any meets near Amersham??

I have just read all through this thread and can't find a time to meet :(

I'm assuming about 7.30 to 8.00pm:nenau

Will be there in the car :rolleyes:

Jon :beerjug:

I was thinking of rolling up at 20:30 ish, looks like it will be in the car too, I will put my snow chains in just incase. See, I am a hardened adventure traveller.:D

Good to meet up with you all tonight. Good beer, fish n chips looked good and the muscles were great :drool. Turned into a proper "Tosser" gathering:beerjug:.

I'm up for a regular meeting on the 1st Thursday of the month and look forward to doing it again next month.:thumb2

Rich thanks for setting it up tonight and thanks to all for a very pleasant evening.THE NEW ZEALAND BIRD. First Thursdays sounds good.:)

Ten tossers in a pub...... pint o clock :beerjug:

Nice to meet you all and sorry for early departure.... shift work :rolleyes:

I'm up for a regular 1st thursday meets, shifts permitting for me of course.

Ride safe :comfort

Jon

Great turnout for a first meet - good to see everyone and let's try keep it going as a regular gig. See you all on Thursday 5th March, same time, same place. :beerjug::beer:

Just one thing.....as the 'newbie' of the group VERY disappointed to be one of just two on two wheels - what's that all about?

If any Moderators read this, any chance you could PM me - have been given the task of making the Chiltern Tossers 'official' - not sure what that entails.....:thumb2

Sounds like I missed a good evening. Unfotunately work got in the way, with two fatal accidents in consecutive days I didn't finish till late. Hopefully I wil have the chance to meet next time.:beer:

""what's that all about?"" I am a softie; 38 miles each way snow/ice temp -1, and want to see my 62 birthday without paying for major damage to the bike .LOL.
Cheers and thanks again for a good night.

Sorry I didn't make this - sounds like I missed a good one !

So is this now a regular meet ? 1st Thursday of each month at the RSOE ?

""what's that all about?"" I am a softie; 38 miles each way snow/ice temp -1, and want to see my 62 birthday without paying for major damage to the bike .LOL.
Cheers and thanks again for a good night.

in your case, takahe, I'm impressed you came at all!:thumb2:clap Look forward to seeing you next time

rich

Back
Top Bottom