Skye soiree August 2009 bit of a team meet?

Thunder

Reaction score
Just had alook at the post on the Scotland section about the Skye soiree in August next year and it occurred to me it could be a chance for those available to get together and have a look at Calum's Road.

Just a thought if anyone's free. :aidan

Yeah, was thinking the same myself - will know if I can make it within the next day or two but hope to be there :thumb2

Andres

Sounds good indeed. Need to check the calendar if I'm free. If anything it's a good excuse to get myself some more of that water of life at source, very tasty the last bottle was :D

I'd already planned to go, but think I should forego the bunkhouse and camp instead, as preparation. Keen to see the original Calum's Road, and I'll have read the book as well by that time.

I'm coming

Set up a swop so coming along to meet you, Mrs bhud is looking like coming too.

:clap

I dont know if I can come or not, but have booked a double at the STEIN INN in anticipation that we can, Hopefully its not too far away.:duno

I dont know if I can come or not, but have booked a double at the STEIN INN in anticipation that we can, Hopefully its not too far away.:duno

Just under an hour away:blast
gie me a call
01470 592377:thumb

Askin somebody to phone you at 03.25

I take it you wur pished :D

Naw a wisnae

Being aff the smokes has disturbed my sleep pattern

I get up at 3 have a breakfast than again at 6 and wan more at 8.30 so I don't have to eat again till lunch at 10:D

Can we come too...

The good lady wife wants to meet some of the folks going on the trip to see if they are fine, sober, upstanding gentlemen :blast. So we are booked into the Phoenix House B&B for the 28/29 Aug and I will have Sep-Dec to convince her that despite the evidence to the contrary it will be a safe, well organised and sensible ride out to Gambia :D.

Look forward to meeting those that make it to Skye in August.

Cheers

Naw a wisnae

Being aff the smokes has disturbed my sleep pattern

I get up at 3 have a breakfast than again at 6 and wan more at 8.30 so I don't have to eat again till lunch at 10:D

That may well solve my problem........... me being on a diet and all......

you wanna swap bike clothes for the Gambia? Sounds like my new size 58 Rukka may well fit you by then :augie

Back
Top Bottom