Twat suit or no twat suit...that is the question!!?!

Worth looking into the recently released Revit Defender GTX with goretex jacket and trousers. Super warm and waterproof in the winter and breaths really well for the warmer weather as well. Not cheap but worth it i hope

Attachments

• revit_defender_gtx_jacket_silverblack_400.jpg
    revit_defender_gtx_jacket_silverblack_400.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 720
  • revit-defender-pants-silver__51773_zoom.jpg
    revit-defender-pants-silver__51773_zoom.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 706
Aerostich anyone?

:thumb

I've been wearing a Roadcrafter suit for many years. Perfect

You generally find once someone has worn one they understand, hence why stich wearers keep them for so long instead following fashion.

WHY

Why do all the Dakar riders wear them??? Maybe just MAYBE it is because they get them given free of charge.:thumb:thumb

I dont realy know much about the so called TWAT jacket but the fact that it is used in the desert tells me it isnt going to be much good in the UK.Also,I guess the desert riders dont pay full price for them (if anything) and it was definitely a TWAT who put the price tag on.Just like most other BMW kit,too expensive.You can pay a lot less and get so much more.

Saw this thread and with winter coming up .........

Has no-one used an oversized RAF immersion suit with the feet cut off to allow the legs to go over the boots ? Very cheap and VERY waterproof. No insulation to speak of and no abrasion but that's what layering is all about, n'est pas ?

Probably even better for off-roading as you can get hosed down much more easily.

Sincerely yours, tight-arse that I am !

I spent 17 years wearing the ruddy thing - sweaty, bad fit, wrist and neck seals that kill circulation er.. thats enough negatives.

When in the ocean at 2C perfect.:blagblah

:thumb

I've been wearing a Roadcrafter suit for many years. Perfect

You generally find once someone has worn one they understand, hence why stich wearers keep them for so long instead following fashion.

Agree! :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom