'Kin colderest day?

could have done with some of those!

it started off quite fine, hitting -6 at some point. The ride was quite pleasant, just nice to be out.

I then came across the sign warning satnavers. Thought that could be fun so had a good play around up there for about half an hour. The bike then decided it had enough fun and needed a lie down :rolleyes: This turned out to be a good demonstration of my suspicions that BumW foglights are shite in where they are positioned. At least I can now put some decent lighting on :D

Picked her up and continued to have some more fun, great morning out and a good way to get set up for Hogmanay :D:D:D:D

Note to self: switch off ABS, ASC and all the other stuff when tearing through deep ice filled ruts :blast Second note to self: stick some decent tyres on when going out to play :rob

Have a good and safe New Year all of you!

Attachments

• DSC_0623.jpg
    DSC_0623.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 73
  • DSC_0624.jpg
    DSC_0624.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 74
  • DSC_0626.jpg
    DSC_0626.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 70
  • DSC_0627_pub.jpg
    DSC_0627_pub.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 69
  • DSC_0630.jpg
    DSC_0630.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 73
Picked her up and continued to have some more fun, great morning out and a good way to get set up for Hogmanay :D:D:D:D

Note to self: switch off ABS, ASC and all the other stuff when tearing through deep ice filled ruts :blast Second note to self: stick some decent tyres on when going out to play :rob

Have a good and safe New Year all of you!

must have been fun picking her up......:eek: (I speak from experience having had to drag mine out of a bog sideways because it was 'knee deep'......:comfort)

must have been fun picking her up......:eek: (I speak from experience having had to drag mine out of a bog sideways because it was 'knee deep'......:comfort)

Kept me warm :D Besides, I heard some lassies on horses coming up the track which was a good incentive. Could hardly stand there looking like a twat with a dropped bike I thought :augie

Minus 5.5 in Jockgrim just now but minus 10 due (am I allowed to say that here?) for the night.

The Auld Man reckons that that is tropical compaired to Stalingrad. And he should know...

Back
Top Bottom