bl**dy harleys

Nick Marshall

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
got this a few weeks ago.. done the grand total of 22 miles and spent several hundred pounds on bits... told myself not to waste any more money.. but i cant seem to stop..:tears:blast:D

Attachments

• resize 4.jpg
    resize 4.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 586
Pic says it all
New clobber to go with it next:ymca

biker_hughes_lrg.jpg

22 miles eh?

Its nearly a write off at that. I'd love to see the dealers face when you try and px it.......

"you used it eh? How much?"

'erm. 22 miles'

"Bloody hell! 22 miles!!!! Naw. Not interested but I'll see if I can get it underwritten"

It'll probably need serviced as well.

:D
Ian

They are a nice bike the Soft tails , handle better than the Glides .I had a Fat boy which I loved, but it will turn you into a Chromosexual :ymca

If you've not already done so read 'Hog Fever' by Richard la Plante (Linda La Plantes hubby)
it'll help put spending money on your Harley into perspective.
I spent about £5k on my FXDX over a period of 6 years, the missus doesn't know, thank god we've got seperate bank accounts :D
Nice bike by the way -- often referred to as a 'tarts handbag' :ymca in some Harley circles.

I bought a 91 Heritage Softail Classic in for £9500 and sold it 3 years later with 14k on the clock for £11250 :D

Nothing holds it value like a Softail Harley unlees of course you sell it back to the dealer a few months after purchase:augie

Nothing holds it value like a Softail Harley

Yes they do ...

1100GS that made £900 in 18 months later.

Mk1 Speed Triple that lost £100 in 18 months.

1150GSA that lost nothing in 18 months.

You just need to buy right.

nice one nick

yep you can spend spend spend. mine started like yours and looks like this now:D The 1930 knuckle seat is my fave, built by corbin to original messenger spec and its soooooo comfy.

Attachments

• hog5.jpg
    hog5.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 280
  • hog n pog2.jpg
    hog n pog2.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 277

Back
Top Bottom