bl**dy harleys

Hi,

I had a Harley Davidson screaming Eagle CVO Fat Boy and loved it although it was a selfish single seater and not really good for two up. I attended local IAM ride outs on it and enjoyed it. Having had 7Honda GL1800 goldwings before the Harley it was like going back to pure motorcycling.
Every corner was a adventure! But my smile never waved off my face.
And after 3k miles I sold it loosing only a small ammount off its £23k purchase price, "Not bad for a 2006 Bike!

Now I have a 2007 BMW GS R1200 ADV the Harley broke me in for the Big V twins! I really like my BMW apart from the height issue me with 29" Legs! But I will see hope they may bring a new one out in 2010 thats lower and I will buy one.

I also have a new Harley a CVO Screaming Eagle 2009 model Ultra Classic Electra Glide and at £25.5K its th emost I have ever paid for a new bike! Just hope we enjoy it Today I have just finished putting on the acc socket/rear for the wife (Christine) who will not get on without her Gerbing's Gloves and Jacket liner. www.pricedright.co.uk The bike has heated seats grips etc so we are looking forward to its Maiden Ride 02nd January.....

Don't dispaire with your Harley treat em like Tractors but with a great big smile and looked after they always return a good residual I just love the potato potato sound and the way HD have hiden technoligy but retain the sinple but bike style looks... e.g. the 2009 is the first Motorcycle to have it's ABS sensor ring fittined in the front inner hub of the wheel bearings hiding it all together... Cool eh!

see more on my website www.bikerpals.co.uk

Anyway have a Great and Happy New Year

ride Safe

Big D
:jibber

Softail

got this a few weeks ago.. done the grand total of 22 miles and spent several hundred pounds on bits... told myself not to waste any more money.. but i cant seem to stop..:tears:blast:D

I had one o them , I still have a touring bag [ unused ] and rear rack set [ still boxed ] if you are interested .

Steve

Interested

I had one o them , I still have a touring bag [ unused ] and rear rack set [ still boxed ] if you are interested .

Steve

Hi Steve. Possibly of interest. Give me a call when you get a minute and we can go from there.

Mob. 0789 4988408

Back
Top Bottom