Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Wassapnin

  1. #1
    Say little....... observe all. Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Shropshirington
    Posts
    13,571

    Wassapnin

    Starting from where and when... and where's it going

  2. #2
    Oh Yes.... Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    28,727
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul G (BHT) View Post
    Starting from where and when... and where's it going
    starting at the start.sat am
    ending at the end.[which could also be the start]sat pm
    going in a circle [of sorts]
    glad to have helped.
    Perfekt ist nicht gut genug.

    UKGSER-A place where I've wasted so much time, learned so much, laughed a lot and cried a few times.

    Every bed of roses has pricks in it!

  3. #3
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Shropshire england
    Posts
    7,820

    we can do better than this

    We're in shropshire, its got some of the best sights in the country, try short ride out to much wenlock (birthplace to the modern olympics and Thomas Moore) then onto wenlock edge and down to harry tuffins at church stretton and back via ludlow stopping to see the castle then onto bewdley and bridgenorth stopping for a final stop at the ironbridge for photos and a coffee then back to the king and thai for fun and frollicks.
    OK thats saturdays ride sorted, about 120miles at a guess.
    I'D Rather be a live hasbeen than a dead Wanabee....

  4. #4
    25 Mar 1949 - 10 Nov 2016 Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Bollox yer nosey gits
    Posts
    11,434
    It'll be too cold for me to ride
    I'd better bring lots of DVD's, Pussers and Woods to keep me occupied whilst the "Hardcore" go riding ......

    May have room in "Centrally Heated Wobblybox" for other wimps as well

  5. #5
    Say little....... observe all. Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Shropshirington
    Posts
    13,571
    Quote Originally Posted by sycomoto View Post
    We're in shropshire, its got some of the best sights in the country, try short ride out to much wenlock (birthplace to the modern olympics and Thomas Moore) then onto wenlock edge and down to harry tuffins at church stretton and back via ludlow stopping to see the castle then onto bewdley and bridgenorth stopping for a final stop at the ironbridge for photos and a coffee then back to the king and thai for fun and frollicks.
    OK thats saturdays ride sorted, about 120miles at a guess.
    The Burway... we've got to include the Burway in it, then down past the glider station and on to Craven Arms the back way


  6. #6
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Chislehurst Borders (According to the estate agent)
    Posts
    10,451
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul G (BHT) View Post
    The Burway... we've got to include the Burway in it, then down past the glider station and on to Craven Arms the back way

    Can you guarantee no mud slewn farm slurry fecked goat tracks cos I couldn't bare to revisit Shropshire on my rare as rockin orse shite bike and have another happening like last time

  7. #7
    Say little....... observe all. Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Shropshirington
    Posts
    13,571
    Quote Originally Posted by judge View Post
    Can you guarantee no mud slewn farm slurry fecked goat tracks cos I couldn't bare to revisit Shropshire on my rare as rockin orse shite bike and have another happening like last time
    There will be no wet slimey mud or farm slurry on the roads this time of year..... it will all be frozen rock hard

  8. #8
    Oh Yes.... Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    28,727
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul G (BHT) View Post
    There will be no wet slimey mud or farm slurry on the roads this time of year..... it will all be frozen rock hard
    and if there are!!! would it be possible to go round that bit twice.
    maybe scare a few horses and through shut gates just for good measure.
    Perfekt ist nicht gut genug.

    UKGSER-A place where I've wasted so much time, learned so much, laughed a lot and cried a few times.

    Every bed of roses has pricks in it!

  9. #9
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Shropshire england
    Posts
    7,820

    Ash if your coming

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    and if there are!!! would it be possible to go round that bit twice.
    maybe scare a few horses and through shut gates just for good measure.
    Could you bring the bottom off your avitar please,
    I'D Rather be a live hasbeen than a dead Wanabee....

  10. #10
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    shropshire
    Posts
    1,433
    I dont know if u fellow tossers out there know, but there is a classic off road show on at the telford international centre the weekend of your camp, will definatley be worth a visit if the weather is sh.............

    ferret

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Shropshire
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul G (BHT) View Post
    There will be no wet slimey mud or farm slurry on the roads this time of year..... it will all be frozen rock hard
    I live 5 miles from Long Mynd and ride in that crap all year!! I scared on clean tarmac !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  12. #12
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Shropshire england
    Posts
    7,820

    sounds good

    Quote Originally Posted by FERRET View Post
    I dont know if u fellow tossers out there know, but there is a classic off road show on at the telford international centre the weekend of your camp, will definatley be worth a visit if the weather is sh.............

    ferret
    if weathers crap sat or we could do sunday am
    I'D Rather be a live hasbeen than a dead Wanabee....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Anyone attending a Ride Out or Event organised through the UKGSer Forums does so at their own risk.
UKGSer.com or anyone organising an event posted here will not be held responsible in any way for damage or personal injury sustained while attending any such events.

Members attending any such event do so at their own risk.

The text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files, and their arrangement on this Website are all subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection. These objects may not be copied for commercial use or distribution, nor may these objects be modified or reposted to other sites without prior written permission.

Disclaimer: Use or depiction of the BMW logo or trademark throughout this web site is for illustrative and editorial purposes only, and to the benefit of the trademark owner, with no intention of infringement of the trademark.

The UKGSer Forums may include adult content for which it cannot be held responsible. Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of the UKGSER network privacy policy

"Its about being a grown up hooligan - and if that means a dark visor, remus open pipe and a bit of speeding out of town then all well and good"