Reaction score
Starting from where and when... and where's it going :nenau

Starting from where and when... and where's it going :nenau

starting at the start.sat am
ending at the end.[which could also be the start]sat pm
going in a circle [of sorts] :p
glad to have helped.:augie

we can do better than this

We're in shropshire, its got some of the best sights in the country, try short ride out to much wenlock (birthplace to the modern olympics and Thomas Moore) then onto wenlock edge and down to harry tuffins at church stretton and back via ludlow stopping to see the castle then onto bewdley and bridgenorth stopping for a final stop at the ironbridge for photos and a coffee then back to the king and thai for fun and frollicks.
OK thats saturdays ride sorted, about 120miles at a guess.:D

It'll be too cold for me to ride :(
I'd better bring lots of DVD's, Pussers and Woods to keep me occupied whilst the "Hardcore" go riding ......

May have room in "Centrally Heated Wobblybox" for other wimps as well :rob

We're in shropshire, its got some of the best sights in the country, try short ride out to much wenlock (birthplace to the modern olympics and Thomas Moore) then onto wenlock edge and down to harry tuffins at church stretton and back via ludlow stopping to see the castle then onto bewdley and bridgenorth stopping for a final stop at the ironbridge for photos and a coffee then back to the king and thai for fun and frollicks.
OK thats saturdays ride sorted, about 120miles at a guess.:D

The Burway... we've got to include the Burway in it, then down past the glider station and on to Craven Arms the back way :bounce1

450065502_pRXGX-L.jpg

The Burway... we've got to include the Burway in it, then down past the glider station and on to Craven Arms the back way :bounce1

450065502_pRXGX-L.jpg

Can you guarantee no mud slewn farm slurry fecked goat tracks cos I couldn't bare to revisit Shropshire on my rare as rockin orse shite bike and have another happening like last time :D

Can you guarantee no mud slewn farm slurry fecked goat tracks cos I couldn't bare to revisit Shropshire on my rare as rockin orse shite bike and have another happening like last time :D

There will be no wet slimey mud or farm slurry on the roads this time of year..... it will all be frozen rock hard :D

There will be no wet slimey mud or farm slurry on the roads this time of year..... it will all be frozen rock hard :D

and if there are!!! would it be possible to go round that bit twice.
maybe scare a few horses and through shut gates just for good measure. :augie

Ash if your coming

and if there are!!! would it be possible to go round that bit twice.
maybe scare a few horses and through shut gates just for good measure. :augie

Could you bring the bottom off your avitar please, :D

I dont know if u fellow tossers out there know, but there is a classic off road show on at the telford international centre the weekend of your camp, will definatley be worth a visit if the weather is sh.............

ferret

sounds good

I dont know if u fellow tossers out there know, but there is a classic off road show on at the telford international centre the weekend of your camp, will definatley be worth a visit if the weather is sh.............

ferret

if weathers crap sat or we could do sunday am:thumb

Back
Top Bottom